Alaska Hawaiian Merger?

Neither is Elon Musk.
I don't think I've ever owned a car made by a company that wasn't contributing to some unsavory stuff between the 1930s-1940s.

The only company that can probably claim somewhat of a clean slate in that period is Citroen. When they were commandeered to make trucks for the Nazis they intentionally marked the "normal" level on their dipsticks low. So when the engines inevitably seized up they'd just shrug and go "that's weird, you had the right amount of oil in it."

I don't think I've ever owned a car made by a company that wasn't contributing to some unsavory stuff between the 1930s-1940s.

The only company that can probably claim somewhat of a clean slate in that period is Citroen. When they were commandeered to make trucks for the Nazis they intentionally marked the "normal" level on their dipsticks low. So when the engines inevitably seized up they'd just shrug and go "that's weird, you had the right amount of oil in it."
can’t believe they got involved in that woke crap, companies should only care about creating shareholder value

Wait is that for real?

Wait is that for real?
As far as I can tell, yes.
During the occupation of France in the Second World War, Boulanger refused to meet Dr. Ferdinand Porsche or communicate with the German authorities except through intermediaries. He organized a 'go slow' of production of trucks for the Wehrmacht, many of which were sabotaged at the factory, by putting the notch on the oil dipstick in the wrong place resulting in engine seizure.
Unfortunately from Citroen's reputation it seems like nobody told them the war ended.

You can add Dassault to that list as well though back then it was named the Marcel Bloch Aviation Company, Bloch changed his name to his brother’s code name Dassault after the war.

Bloch refused to collaborate and was locked up in Buchenwald.

Another hero that was way too uncomfortably close with the Nazis was Lindbergh.

So what exactly is it you do around here? Is this your way of mentoring?
1725486475141.gif

Somone at Delta got me confused with a British guy? Oh no! Gasp. The horror!

Pretty sure I've never interacted with any of you in real life. I don't care what any of you think. I have no respect for any of you.
Classy post right here. I don’t understand a lot of what you post, but to say I don’t have any respect for you would be a long shot, for sure. I guess we are very different people.

literally all I want from you is the jumpseat, Your Airworthiness

I love the look on my delta friends who haven't experienced this before......"yah dude, we have two jumpseats"...."what do you mean?"......"we bought the other one too, you're welcome"....."where is it?"......."straight up the CA's anus"

side question.....any of you SJI 73 guys, is there really a problem with your planes capturing the LOC as my friend claims? He said he never can get it to work, either with the VORLOC button, or the APP button. I'm skeptical and also he only logged about 300 hrs in it in 5-6 years, before recently transitioning to the Bus. So it does seem fishy.......

I love the look on my delta friends who haven't experienced this before......"yah dude, we have two jumpseats"...."what do you mean?"......"we bought the other one too, you're welcome"....."where is it?"......."straight up the CA's anus"

side question.....any of you SJI 73 guys, is there really a problem with your planes capturing the LOC as my friend claims? He said he never can get it to work, either with the VORLOC button, or the APP button. I'm skeptical and also he only logged about 300 hrs in it in 5-6 years, before recently transitioning to the Bus. So it does seem fishy.......

The second jump in a 737 was designed by the Marquis de Sade! (And the one in the door was designed by the guy who makes public benches painful to sleep on!)

But no, haven’t had any issues with our 737s capturing the LOC as long as I actually remember to hit the button. Works fine with VORLOC or APP.

Works great, last long time…maybe he needs some solid mentoring on it, and perhaps VNAV.

Y’all got any AS pilots we could send him in the JS to observe with?

Back