AirNet

It is ironic that AMF happens to be having a job fair in Columbus, OH this weekend - just a few days after Airnet announced the layoffs.

I forgot that is Airnet HQ. Man, that is cold... But hopefully some guys can get back to work quickly if they want to stay freight.

Sopranos season 1 episode 1:

"The morning of the day I got sick, I'd been thinking. It's good to be in something from the ground floor. I came too late for that. I know. But lately, I'm gettin' the feelin' that I came in at the end. The best is over."

I read on another board that AMF is picking up a bunch of new runs starting next week. Any info on this? Related?

When is it not related? That's how ABQ came to be. Business is business I get that, but when the only one left is the lowest bidder, it is very sad.

When is it not related? That's how ABQ came to be. Business is business I get that, but when the only one left is the lowest bidder, it is very sad.
Yea nothing new.
Flew the same run at Airnet in a Lear and then at AMF in a Metro.

I figured it was related, but can not confirm. Sometimes a coincidence is a coincidence. The job fair at AirNet's home airport, however, can not be a coincidence.

Supposedly, AMF hired all of the guys in ABQ, and they are in a class in ABQ now. That is the word on the street, at least.

Another Starchecker here, 05-09 first job out of college and flight instructing. Learned a lot, made some great friends and wouldn't be where I am today without them. All the best and good luck to those of you that have been affected by this.

Back