Airline Recruiting This Year at NetworkJC!

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
So far, a couple of airlines have expressed interest in showing up in order to do some recruiting! :)

More details and specifics after things solidify a little.

Re: Airline Recruiting

So far, a couple of airlines have expressed interest in showing up in order to do some recruiting! :)

More details and specifics after things solidify a little.

Shoot, where can I get 400 hours and a CMEL rating before October?

Class Act, Doug. Nothing but the Best!:hiya:

if this is true that would be great. thanks for setting this up. i wont meet any mins by then but it will be good to hear what they have to say or expect. thanks mr. doug.

But you'll have a chance to meet the movers and shakers! ;)

Out of curiosity... Are said movers and shakers shaking and moving in a regional world or a major/lcc/national world?

Right now the regionals, but I'm working on about three biggun's. Two of which expressed interest.

Yeah, wow. Thats freaking cool.

I'm not anywhere close to needing this, but this sort of effort you put in to benefit all of us is truly amazing.

I haven't worked out the specifics yet, but stay tuned.

We're working on making it a separate event to the big traditional "NetworkJC". Perhaps earlier that afternoon in a breakout room or something like that.

I was thinking of stopping by the PCL offices next week and seeing if they wanted me to take anything out there for them. Should I tell them something different, Doug? :)

Oh that is sounding awesome! I would love to get my name into a pool of hopeful new airline pilots.

Thanks so much Doug for all your work!

Very cool, Dough. Next time you do a side trip to Vegas, I'll supply the drinks and craps money.

:)

Back