Airline Recruiting This Year at NetworkJC!

Re: Airline Recruiting

Nah, if I really want a rash that bad, I'll just roll around the in the lawn and not shower for six days.

Doug:

That is great! Network JC has really morphed into something!

Shall I contact the guys over at Cape Air and see if they wouldn't mind doing a little trolling?

Just bringing this back out.
Dress: Casual? Dockers and polo? Slacks, Shirt and Tie? Jeans and collared shirt? Cut offs and wife beater? :D
Open for all even if mins not met (or even close)?

Unless you are at the mins for an actual
Airline job, I would show up business casual as that is the dress for the main event anyway. That is suit slacks, a button-up long sleeved shirt without the tie, and dress shoes at the high end; Khakis, a collared shirt of some sort, and decent shoes at the least.
Be sure to bring a change of clothes if you plan to outdo Doug in the kegstand competition!

Ooh I was unaware of a dress code for the main event. I assumed (yes I know) that it was dress how you want as long as it was appropriate.

ummm there isn't a dress code for either of the two events. the Airline Recruiting event does not include a suit...but biz casual would be appropriate, casual for the networking event.

The idea behind the Recruiting Event is to make it more of a mingling effort. Some people may want to sit down separately with a recruiter, others might want to just ask questions but there's no need to bring a suit to vegas.

Oh wow sorry Kristie. I misunderstood too I guess. Sorry bout dat yo. I thought the main event was Biz Casual. I am wearing Khakis and a nice shirt nonetheless.

Oh, I fully plan on wearing my Armani, I was just asking for clarification for all the others. :D
(actually I was thinking shorts and a nice shirt, or Khakis and a nice shirt.)

I'll be wearing my best power suit.

70sPimpDiscoStuLg.jpg

Back