Airline Pilot Central

Looks like a COMPLETELY different website meow!

Pilots that are cat owners? That's a odd sorta thing to combine on a website, but hey, I'm down with it! :)

Yo Derg, can you start a page that maybe has pilots/airplane fanatics and their favorite Tupperware items? Meow!! ;)

<-----hates auto text!!!

Looks ok, but the pay rates on the airline profiles are sorted by type, not pay rate, so it's sorta confusing.

Think APC is cool with their pay rates and tables?

How about having access to all the contracts you could want over at PPW, you know - so you can see EVERY money making element or element that could limit your money making ability. Yeah, I know, it's a contract and pilots barely know how to read so everything must be graphic/table format, but anyway...

APC is not that valuable of a website. To say the least.

I bet the forums are still like middle school

At least in the threads I read, it's pretty tame...except for most of the US Airways/American Merger threads where a few posters turn everything into an East/West fight, one calls every East pilot a scab and another just jumps on every thread screaming "BINDING ARBITRATION!!!!!!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

At least in the threads I read, it's pretty tame...except for most of the US Airways/American Merger threads where a few posters turn everything into an East/West fight, one calls every East pilot a scab and another just jumps on every thread screaming "BINDING ARBITRATION!!!!!!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
The JetBlue pilots seem to *absolutely* hate each other! They seem madder than RAH pilots, and I thought they were mutinous!

The JetBlue pilots seem to *absolutely* hate each other! They seem madder than RAH pilots, and I thought they were mutinous!

In my experience, it's just a few really rabid guys online ranting and raving. In the Boston base at least, there aren't that many people frothing at the mouth. So far none of my captains have been so angry. Most want things to improve, particularly with healthcare, but I'd say the union vs nonunion count is about 50/50, and ALPA yes to ALPA no is 60/40. Our next union drive will be interesting.

Why are they frothing at the mouth?

I thought it was all wine, roses and pizza parties over there?

Back