Airline on A&E

I am watching the show right now, I am enjoying it, very interesting. Great new advertising venue for
Southwest, they are going to smell like a rose when this show gets out, oh, commerical is finished.

There are some morons in this world.

The couple who couldnt give proof of their childs age were jerks. They should have let them miss there flight.

And then had to deal with them for the next 4 hours? I think I would rather have them get on the flight and be gone.

Ethan

Anybody seen Airport on Discovery Wings? It's just like this, but limited to LHR and showcasing a variety of airlines. Very interesting (and dramatic).

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody seen Airport on Discovery Wings? It's just like this, but limited to LHR and showcasing a variety of airlines. Very interesting (and dramatic).

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just about to say that. This one is a little more extreme and entertaining though, if you know what I mean.
grin.gif

The first drunk guy (in the black suite jacket) was so stupid. "I'm from the street. I'm badass." LOL.

Ethan

Very Interesting....I will be sure to flip the switch to A&E every Monday @ 10PM now
grin.gif

And that, my friend, is exactly what they want you to do.

I didn't see it but I'll try to catch it on the west coast feed if I'm still up.

This show is a run off of the UK one where they follow Easyjet staff around. It gets kind of repetative - you missed your flight - BLAH BLAH BLAH - I will see what we can do - BLAH BLAH BLAH - you can fly on the 7:00 - Oh thank you, you have been so kind.
Or your bags are too heavy - BLAH BLAH BLAH......

OH this is driving me nuts. The SWA gate agents keep bugging the two late passengers to China Airlines. Geez! That lady and the cameras aren't doing JACK for the passengers besides getting air time after they miss their flight.

And then they make the big brotha buy two tickets then don't let him on the jet.

Aaaagh! I can feel the work stress right in my own living room. Weird!

I guess Sisqo is broke because usually stars hang out in the Crowne Room until boarding time.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess Sisqo is broke because usually stars hang out in the Crowne Room until boarding time.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Sisqo is broke because his music sucks without the rest of Dru Hill...

And he spent what he had on too much "Bright lights and fancy restaurants..."
grin.gif

(Without knowing the resolution of the situation:)

So the kid is obviously over 2 years old, what happened at the front counter?

If it's not a full flight, put the kid on the jet, but if it's a full flight, consult the agent that issued the boarding passes. (Whoops! They WERE at the ticket counter, my bad!)

(Brett Favre: "I would have double bagged it")

Back