Aircraft Nicknames Anyone?

To be honest, I was wondering if the Shorts or Westwind would've been mentioned first.
They all know it, they've all said it. But the internet is forever and no ones going to mention it, especially on 10/9/23.

SHI TT ER (was censored, hence the spacing)
IMG_0161.jpeg

757-300: longship, stretch limo. Our code for it is 75Y as in "Y so many pax?!"

717: Angry Puppy, DRJ (Delta Regional Jet), Dream Niner, Mini Dog.

Hawker: Flying Watermelon or "El Sandia" when we were taking it to Mexico. Coined by our flight department manager but very fitting.

G-III: Gulfasaurus Rex. I made this one up but all my coworkers liked it. Especially fitting since i was flying one as recently as 2021 and would often get the "OMG I haven't seen one of these in YEARS!". Mainly after parking at the FBO stateside but in Europe a few times also on frequency.

And of course EMBRAER. Every Mechanical Breakdown Requires An Electrical Reset.

Some I didn't notice posted"

A380 - "Majestic Super" (eventually, pilots would often use "Majestic" instead of "Super" after their callsign when I did ramp control after enough comments to 'follow\give way to the majestic super' over the years)
787 - "Sparky Jet" (battery fires)
CRJ-200 - "Duece", "Lawn Dart"
CRJ-900 - "Ninehundo"
EMB-120 "Brozilla" (though "Bro" was much more common)
Metroliner - "San Antonio Sewer Pipe" (built in SA)
752 - "Atari Ferarri" (performance + late 70s tech)
753 - "Slave Ship" (lol, pilots)
MD-80 series "Mad Dog"
717 - "Hush Puppy"
COMAC ARJ-21 - "Canton Hush Puppy" (Chinese 717 knockoff, built in Guangzhou in the Canton region)
F-104 Starfighter - "Window Maker"
Window :p

G-III: Gulfasaurus Rex. I made this one up but all my coworkers liked it. Especially fitting since i was flying one as recently as 2021 and would often get the "OMG I haven't seen one of these in YEARS!". Mainly after parking at the FBO stateside but in Europe a few times also on frequency.
With regards to the G-III, I remember being in the cockpit of a G-II doing something and a G-V parked next to us, I was busy with what I was doing and someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was the copilot from the G-V, he said he thought the G-II was dead. I had the APU running, the cabin was clean and cool, and everything up front was powered up (if you've never been in that spot I'll just say it's kind of noisy with the engines not running) and he said it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I told him "It's just another day.".

Back