AE offered another Walmart deal for planes

Did the station not fuel the aircraft with the required fuel load, or did they manipulated the flight release?

They just changed the number in the weight and balance program. The real numbers (and the resulting physics) told a different story.

I don't tolerate this mess anywhere, especially as we send our fuel weight electronically. In that particular case, the runway was also shortened. I raised hell.

Jesus...

All this because I suggested folks not allow the stress and pressure of the current events within the industry to impact their quality of work?

YGTBSM.

H46Bubba said:
So you're basically screwing over the nonrevs.:rolleyes:

Oh...right...especially when you work to get a non-rev on and they waltz on without even a peep.

We didn't have to get you on darling. A little holiday season gratitude would help instead of your princess attitude towards our FAs.

Oh...right...especially when you work to get a non-rev on and they waltz on without even a peep.

We didn't have to get you on darling. A little holiday season gratitude would help instead of your princess attitude towards our FAs.
I treat getting on in tight situations like riding the jumpseat. Thank the gate crew and the flight crew in the front and back for getting me/us on. There are those that don't give a rats ass(we can totally say ass on here). I've had several crews get company nonrevs on a repo flights. I guess I'm in the minority.

Back