AA W/O’s get massive pay raise

At all three WOs, a maxed out ($213.75) CA with the 100% on top LCA over ride is $427.50/hr. Not sure if the 300% would be on maxed out or on the over ride rate. But at 300%, it's either going to be about $640/hr or $1281/hr for whatever open time they have the schedule room to grab.

Crazy times.
it surely is....my buddy is a LCA at Envoy...says he'll make more this month, than he did for 2.5 years as an FO...collectively!!!!

How feasible is it for them to pick up trips? Every envoy/psa/Piedmont guy in the jumpseat sits at 13-14 days off a month. I can’t imagine picking up extra flying with that few days off.

At all three WOs, a maxed out ($213.75) CA with the 100% on top LCA over ride is $427.50/hr. Not sure if the 300% would be on maxed out or on the over ride rate. But at 300%, it's either going to be about $640/hr or $1281/hr for whatever open time they have the schedule room to grab.

Crazy times.

Ya’ll need to fly like hell over the next few months and retire a few years early. Jeebus.

How feasible is it for them to pick up trips? Every envoy/psa/Piedmont guy in the jumpseat sits at 13-14 days off a month. I can’t imagine picking up extra flying with that few days off.
Depends on if they can fit the trips in to their open spaces vs Part 117 rules, existing trip trading rules, or other contract / day off pick up rules. Or if the company will break those trips down to 1-2 day pieces or keep them as 4-day trips that no one has space to pick up.

Back