AA Cockpit Card

pdxcfi

Flyin' Shoe
Jumped on an AA flight this morning and as I was kissing the rings, noticed the Capt was using a card or form with some flight info written down. I am wondering if AA has an company form that is used and if I could get a pic of it. I have my own card, just wanted to see what others use. Thanks.

Jumped on an AA flight this morning and as I was kissing the rings, noticed the Capt was using a card or form with some flight info written down. I am wondering if AA has an company form that is used and if I could get a pic of it. I have my own card, just wanted to see what others use. Thanks.
Like a TOLD card? If so I’ve never seen one on the Bus. Saw one on the 190 back in the airways days.

Like a TOLD card? If so I’ve never seen one on the Bus. Saw one on the 190 back in the airways days.
I was on a 737 this morning...not a TOLD card more like a mini version of the release...flight number and release weights...that sort of thing.

I was on a 737 this morning...not a TOLD card more like a mini version of the release...flight number and release weights...that sort of thing.
You’re not talking about the load close out are you?

Sure, here you go.

Leave-Trail-Genius-Pic.jpg

Sure, here you go.

Leave-Trail-Genius-Pic.jpg

That’s the hardest part of the pandemic for me, most hotels aren’t putting them in rooms.

I don’t have a card, but I do write a lot on the notepad. Pretty much anything I might need quickly and don’t feel like thumbing through a 40 page release for. Flight number, min fuel, engine failure procedure, reminders for any weird O items on an MEL.

You’re not losing your mind, they (mainline) have a company one, I’ll see if I can get a picture

Back