A RECORD donation mark....

Mailing cash is always a bad idea. Money orders can be had at almost any post office, convenience store, or grocery store for less than a dollar.

FL270

Ok, the Xbox works. Man, my brain's all woozy after playing HALO.

I just sent my $75 check
smile.gif

Doug & Kristie

Awesome, Awesome job!!
smile.gif

They will be floored when they see everything!!

[ QUOTE ]
Doug & Kristie

Awesome, Awesome job!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no, awesome job to YOU GUYS.

It was Kristie's idea initially, but YOU GUYS were the driving force behind it coming to life.

Hey, we're the Oracle and you guys are the Neo...But the Neo from the first Matrix, not the two stupid sequels.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Doug & Kristie

Awesome, Awesome job!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no, awesome job to YOU GUYS.

It was Kristie's idea initially, but YOU GUYS were the driving force behind it coming to life.

Hey, we're the Oracle and you guys are the Neo...But the Neo from the first Matrix, not the two stupid sequels.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm especially proud of the way everyone pulled together to make this happen. In reality it was a team effort that Speaks volumes for Jetcareers.com and the members within.

Great going everyone!
smile.gif

The sense of community that you guys have, especially after what I saw in Vegas is enviable and in recent light of coming together for this carepack to Iraq project is breathtaking.

You guys are awesome.

[ QUOTE ]
Can I send cash? If not I will send a money order.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd prefer if you didn't send cash - cuz people do look into envelopes via light... and i'd hate for your money to be seen by someone else and taken!! if you can, send over a money order or a check (we can deposit out of state checks)...

but most importantly - I think - send the group an letter... words are also very nice to recieve!! :)

I didn't have an opportunity to check the PO box, but I will on tuesday morning!

jumping in a little late on this....I thought 'wow cool' when this started coming together, but when I saw the buttloads of stuff that's now been purchased, I thought "WOW COOL!" They're gonna love it. All of it.

Simply put, what an awesome group of people here.

Sarah

Well, we got up past the $2,500 mark - who woulda thunk it!!! I'm sooo pleased and impressed with you people!!!
grin.gif

When it comes to sticking together as a "TEAM" - we sure do a good job of making it happen! After all, in this business - we all know there's no "I" in "T-E-A-M"... and we couldn't have accomplished this without our team!!

The extra money will help pay for shipping, blankets and pillows since Delta's head honcho's are being dorks about donating pillows/blankets and all the shipping carriers are being dorks about shipping to an APO.. so be it! Buncha scrooges!
shocked.gif

Anyways - I just wanted to say a big THANKS!
grin.gif
REALLLY!!!!!
grin.gif

BTW - check the www.jetcareers.com/miked.htm page and make sure to email me with your JC name if it is not showing... If it's not showing, it means I don't have it and/or know what it is and you have to let me know if you want MikeD and the guys to know who you are on the board... got it? good.. this is the final call on addition of JC names !

Back