A RECORD donation mark....

Nah, Kristie and I don't rock, YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Actually, it helped cure Kristie's shopping bug for Xmas so in the long run it's going to save me money!
smile.gif

I updated the captions under the photos too.

well, i sent off a small email to the David Liebowitz show (620 KTAR) and to channel 3 but no bites... guess they don't like hearing good stories like this - they just need something somber to talk about! hahaha

Holy jesus...Like I said before you leave for little while and things just get bigger and bigger and bigger wether its flame wars or donation totals. Man, you are gunna have some happy campers in the sand-box for christmas!

[ QUOTE ]
see the kitty in there? that's our sprite!! she likes to eat anything that seems "bag" like!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I thought that you were sending her along for the ride as well so that she could help Mike find that frog that's bugging him.

tongue.gif

Seriously, folks, great job. And after looking at the donation totals, I feel like such a cheap skate so could you use a little more?

don't feel that way! every dollar that somebodies put in has been well worthwhile and like we said - we know what it's like to be eating out of cans to get to where you wanna go via life....

if you want to send more, your more than welcome - we might have to chuck some out for shipping.... but that's only if we can't "make a deal" with the shipping companies...it's no big deal cuz we've already been thru the "eat out of cans" segment and can afford to pitch in more ourselves!!

no worries mate!!
grin.gif
wink.gif

Believe me, every last dime counted!

I think we came in right on budget, except that if I can't get Delta off it's duff and get back to me on the pillows & blankets... Grr...

Ahh! America West! Totally forgot about them!

That is outstanding! Too cool!
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
There's more then on controller for that XBOX right? When those guys see the beach volleyball game they are all going to want to play.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, and Halo is no fun single player, four controllers is an absolute must!

The XBOX pack we got comes with the console, a second controller, the DVD movie playback kit, Tetris Worlds and Star Wars: The Clone Wars

I just kicked in $20, but I don't know if it went through on the PayPal.

At any rate, I think we all deserve a pat on the back for this. Doug and Kristie especially because they organized this thing and did all the "leg work."

I would really love to see the look on guys' (and gal!) faces when they see how generous we've all been.

well, there's disposable camera's in there too - FUN savers actually (we got SUCH a kick out of that!!)... so maybe they'll take a photo for us and a photo of the person wearing the santa hat and send it our way!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
"portable chairs that we got at popular outfitters for $4 EACH! we picked up 6.... now THAT's a steal!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PO is kickass...

yeah - that's what we thought... we figured "yeah, lets send them funsavers - that way they can "at times" pretend their having fun"....
tongue.gif

That is so much stuff its almost mind blowing. That kind of shopping would give me a headache for sure. Matter of fact....I think Im feeling it coming on just looking at the pics...
smile.gif

Thanks for doin tha derty werk.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I can't tell you how hard it is not cracking open the Xbox and playing a game of Halo before it hits the road for Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joking a side it would not be a bad idea to get it out - make sure it is all there and all works - Iraq is a long way and I do not believe they have a repair facility out there yet.

yeah, he's checking out that xbox right now
tongue.gif
maybe i'll get to play a game when i get home!
grin.gif

Back