A New Rule???

[ QUOTE ]
By the way I don't like Maxim or other such trash mags. They are just PG-13 (or R) versions of Penthouse, Playboy, etc. A huge waste of money and energy if you ask me. I'd like to hear from the female members of the forum as to their opinions of exploitation mags like Maxim.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, as one of the female members here, i can honestly say, i like maxim(no not gay either) I don't really enjoy the pictures but i don't really find them offensive either because its really nothing more than you see on a beach. (i was at the beach a few weeks ago...ohhhboy that was gross) maxim actually has some entertaining articles. I can't really say anything about FHM or other mags like taht because i haven't read them - but my roommate (also female) gets Stuff. Its more entertaining than anything else.

[ QUOTE ]
Not that the girl is distasteful, on the contrary she is attractive and in an adult forum I would see no problem. But you now see we have 8 year olds and their mothers in here (Dans Mom, etc.) Hence the picture is inappropriate for those folks. Since my 2 1/2 year old is now reading over my shoulder, I am becoming quite sensitive to content on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the avatar, which Mike has since deleted, is anything that a kid can't see at his local swimming pool. In fact, he can see women wearing a lot less!

Now, if she were nude, then that would be a problem, and I'm sure that would have been addressed by now.

Besides, cheesecake pictures of women have a long and distinguished history in aviation!

grin.gif

But I don't have a two year old kid so I can definitely understand your point of view.

[ QUOTE ]
To me it just seems pointless and a waste of time

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like this entire thread.

Lets make sure we don't put anything (image) that will offend the kiddie-poos, after all, it is our responsability, not their parents to make sure they grow up in a sterile environment.

[ QUOTE ]

I look forward to that!

Hey are you in New Orleans?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that's the other black guy
laugh.gif
OK, bad taste...but I couldn't resist....Please, nobody take offense....

Actually, I'm up in the Nashville area. I did live for a short time in Marrero, LA...which, for all intensive purposes, is in New Orleans. Just on the other side of the bridge. I am planning a trip down to Lake Charles soon to visit my sister, however. Where are you??

[ QUOTE ]

Lets make sure we don't put anything (image) that will offend the kiddie-poos, after all, it is our responsability, not their parents to make sure they grow up in a sterile environment.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty funny....lol.

[ QUOTE ]
No, that's the other black guy OK, bad taste...but I couldn't resist....Please, nobody take offense....

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL that reminds me of that routine on SNL.

I will be in New Orleans this weekend, that's why I asked.

Back