3/31 OKC-terminal

oh im sorry i didnt mean to scare you, i went to the July PEPC, mine expired in january, i got verbal confirmation a couple of days AFTER i retook mine...they told me you cant get FOL without having an unexpired one...so i'd imagine so long as you get your FOL before 6 months ur fine
Not so much scared as surprised that this would be an issue, of course it is the government we are talking about....:panic:

GASP:drool:!! I got MU on the first ring!!!! She said that she will be sending out the emails possibly this week! I'm not going to hold my breath though...

triple post? what?? who does that?!? :panic:

OK Just wanted to say that I got my FOL packet today so there's some hope out there for us! anyone else get theirs??

CONGRATS to those who got their FOL's today!!!! We're getting pretty close to the 31st.....anyhow i was hoping someone might have a physical address to where we'll be going to school---just trying to map out the apartment, plus i'm getting a hotel that sunday before i get there, and just trying to keep everything close to minimize getting lost that day.

CONGRATS to those who got their FOL's today!!!! We're getting pretty close to the 31st.....anyhow i was hoping someone might have a physical address to where we'll be going to school---just trying to map out the apartment, plus i'm getting a hotel that sunday before i get there, and just trying to keep everything close to minimize getting lost that day.
The address for the academy is:
6500 S. MacArthur Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73125

It oughta be a fun ride down.

If anyone is interested, I do have a second Bedroom available in my apt for $30/day. If your interested PM me.

WOO HOO... I'm in this 3/31 also- been a bit since I've been on this site (since PEPC).

Did we find out what the final answer was on the per diem situation? I mean, do we keep the extra money if we find a lesser expensive place? Next question- is it bad I don't know where I'm living at yet?

Nice to meet you all...

Lefty there are plenty of places with availability still. If you are looking for the FAA approved places I think Walnut Gardens has availability (if they don't they will when I cancel my reservation... forgot I made one there) and Montclair Parc (where I am staying) also has availability too... there are tons of places out there... you shouldn't have a hard time finding something. I'm a couple weeks later than you with a 4/15 date but plan on getting to OKC a bit early to get adjusted.

A friend who just graduated in December directed me towards her apt. complex, and I'm going to try there. They want the three months up-front, but I'll get my whole per diem, and she recommended it and the staff.

Thanks for the info! I can't WAIT to get there! Coming from Vegas, so a couple days drive I'd imagine.

Surely there are more than just us in this class, right? I'm a little confused on the classes- are there many rooms all starting on the 31st, or are we all just one group starting on the 31st?

Back