250 below 10k…

I know cause half the time those countries airlines coughlufthansacough check in with me level at 7,000 and 340kts cause that’s what they were last assigned

I routinely assign 210 or greater at 2000’ going into some of those airports as well.
So you’re one of those…

I’ve been number last into some of the outlying airports in the NYC area after refusing to bust this FAR. Had a controller in FL try to tell me he was authorizing me to go above 200 and that trumped the FAR. I wish it did. I really do. But it’s pretty black and white and while I’d be inclined to ASAP and chill if I had it…I don’t have ASAP at my current job.

Made better by the fact that the ATC doesn’t have to advise you that you are leaving B when your destination is not the primary bravo airport. Say you’re going into PDK,SRQ, TEB,MMU,FRG etc , they can and will descend you under the floor and not say a peep.

That ATL north corridor rumor has it is a hot zone for 200 below B busts.
My fav is SNA, personally…

PAE was another “joy”

My fav is SNA, personally…

PAE was another “joy”

Fun fact.....SEA can be on South flow and PAE can be on north flow at the same time (and NUW will do whatever it wants at the same time). I guess that is probably the example that doesn't involve your "joy" though

Fun fact.....SEA can be on South flow and PAE can be on north flow at the same time (and NUW will do whatever it wants at the same time). I guess that is probably the example that doesn't involve your "joy" though
Oh I’ve had days flying into PAE back in the E175, doing the RNAV 34L while SEA traffic is above landing south.

Didn’t like landing south at PAE, because they’d slide you under the B and slow you down.

Well, if you tell me you need 200 cause of the B I don’t argue. I may call you a • under my breath though =P
1689680581957.png

But are you really ever below 10k long enough that it would save you anything more than a couple minutes? (Short of low altitude SWAP routes)

The only one I can think of is that route that I get (AzulNorte) from the islands to EWR (22Late) through McGuire and that tour of Eastern Penn that seems to drag on longer than the 3 hr flight up to that point. I mean, I feel qualified to sell real estate down there because I've seen all the neighborhoods up close. :) (There are some pretty well-to-do families down there)

The only one I can think of is that route that I get (AzulNorte) from the islands to EWR (22Late) through McGuire and that tour of Eastern Penn that seems to drag on longer than the 3 hr flight up to that point. I mean, I feel qualified to sell real estate down there because I've seen all the neighborhoods up close. :) (There are some pretty well-to-do families down there)

Yeah that one sucks. They drop you early to get below PHL/DC Area/BWI arrivals/departures

Back