2010, 2011, 2012 Pay bands

Cheezypoof

Not sure if these had been posted somewhere before, but here you go.

paybands.jpg

Any word on a new OKC pay?

The per diem for food was increased by $10 per day. The per diem for rent was increased by like .07, something like that. Anyone have the exact amount?

To my knowledge, the salary has not yet been increased.

yeah the bands posted are without locality

yeah thanks for pointing that out not sure if people were realizing that.

2012 CPC = $103,669... take somewhere with a low locality like Cleveland, 18%... that's a base salary of $122,300... add in your sunday and evening pay and your right around $130,000 as a NEW CPC

NATCA members received this info about a month ago.
In 2012 we'll pretty much be at green book pay.
Most of us on here are applicants or developmentaless'.
You gotta make it(CPC), to make it(Salary).

So let me get this right.....even if we are not bargaining members, we will receive the same pay as NATCA members? Also, If I start working for the FAA in FY2010, will my pay bands stay on the 2010 calendar and those hired in FY2011 get paid more than me, or do my pay bands move along with the new pay calender (in other words if I am a D2 at the end of 2010 and am still D2 at the beginning of 2011, will my pay increase to the 2011 rate?

Thanks guys,
UTAMAV:bandit:

So let me get this right.....even if we are not bargaining members, we will receive the same pay as NATCA members? Also, If I start working for the FAA in FY2010, will my pay bands stay on the 2010 calendar and those hired in FY2011 get paid more than me, or do my pay bands move along with the new pay calender (in other words if I am a D2 at the end of 2010 and am still D2 at the beginning of 2011, will my pay increase to the 2011 rate?

Thanks guys,
Yes, no, yes. But I suggest that you do join NATCA. That 1.5% will seem like a bargain if you end up in the FAA's crosshairs.

Yes, no, yes. But I suggest that you do join NATCA. That 1.5% will seem like a bargain if you end up in the FAA's crosshairs.

Touche' George, Touche. I have been contemplating this ever since I received a class date. I am sure a NATCA rep will be at the academy, I have a few questions. Thanks for your info, man.

Touche' George, Touche. I have been contemplating this ever since I received a class date. I am sure a NATCA rep will be at the academy, I have a few questions. Thanks for your info, man.

No NATCA reps are at the Academy. There will be Meet & Greets, but nobody on-site.

Back