2 pax, 1 crew injured in Delta flight security incident.

Educate this fella, what in Ambien along with an increase in cabin altitude cause one to go completely nuts and violently attack other people?

In the second link:

"His build is slim and he weighs 220 lbs"

What kind of slim person weighs 220lbs?

Oh, perhaps someone who's 6' 6.5" and can twirl a full-length, 20" barrel Winchester '92 like it was a Colt Single Action Army?

Best case they lose them...frankly depending on which employee group the employee is part of will determine how much more worried they need to be...regardless of who it is though, its going to be very unpleasant...

How long until someone checks the company directory for that last name and position??

Update: FL puts a lot of info on the web. Full address and registered voting status. Pic of kid is his 2012 mug shot....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
what a waste ..
" ... flight attendant was forced to break two wine bottles " on the guy's head.
Why not one smash to his nuts ...

dependent pass
“He’s a great kid, he’s a real good guy; he works hard, saves his money, I don’t know what happened,” Joseph Hudek said.

The grandfather says Hudek was heading to Beijing to visit a friend and says the 23-year-old has flown all his life with no issues.

“This is so out of character of him, I can’t believe it,” Hudek said.

The grandfather says Hudek’s mom is also an employee with Delta.

“He’s a great kid, he’s a real good guy; he works hard, saves his money, I don’t know what happened,” Joseph Hudek said.

The grandfather says Hudek was heading to Beijing to visit a friend and says the 23-year-old has flown all his life with no issues.

“This is so out of character of him, I can’t believe it,” Hudek said.

The grandfather says Hudek’s mom is also an employee with Delta.

... he was quiet and kept to himself ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll put my money on Ambien and/or muscle relaxers plus alcohol.

Whenever there's been an issue on an airplane and I've had the ability to get more data, that's generally been the case.
read that he had some edibles from Seattle and posted about it on his SM prior to the flight

Ok so this is 2 or 3 days after the incident and I somehow only just now heard about this. I, of course, immediately came here to see all the discussion about it. What's ""comical"" to me is that the headline I saw, as the first I ever heard about it, was "Delta flight attendant smashes wine bottle over rowdy passenger's head". So clickbaity... I admit I had a tiny bit of 'Jetblue grab a beer pop the slide' type of behavior thought, but i was like.... no way, that cannot have happened. But the 97% with an IQ below mine hahahalolzz;) def thought that way. Ugh...the media. :bang:

Does anyone have any idea why they left the flaps down after arriving at the gate. Does it have anything to do with landing overweight requiring an inspection?

Does anyone have any idea why they left the flaps down after arriving at the gate. Does it have anything to do with landing overweight requiring an inspection?
They forgot about them in the flare as they were cancelling IFR. But in all seriousness perhaps they were concerned with getting this troubled individual off the aircraft and simply missed that checklist item.

Back