10 of Mesaba CR9's going to ASA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good. The 14 they took from us were not owned by us, but Delta. Awwww who cares! It's all Delta even though Comair is on the lease.:rolleyes:

Don't worry, they'll just find some other way to cut us again later! ;) The game goes on!

Not really sure what your main point is Baronman. Trying to tell an ASA pilot what needs to be done over at Skywest Airlines coming from someone who (to my knowledge) isn't employed at either is a little funny. Or was it just to copy and paste an excerpt from another website?

So Surreal, does that mean that you will never offer your thoughts or opinions on other regionals out there? Good to know you now look at it that way. :rolleyes:

So Surreal, does that mean that you will never offer your thoughts or opinions on other regionals out there? Good to know you now look at it that way. :rolleyes:

Not really sure how the quote I responded to is in any way similar to any of my comments concerning various segments of the industry. I certainly don't tell CMR, RAH, MAG, PDT, etc. pilots how to do their jobs or how to manage their companies. But hey man, nice try. But if you think for a second that the labor related decisions at Company A will not impact Company B, then you are certainly mistaken. Then again, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Just needed something to type tonight?

Try one of these on for size.

pacifier.jpg

Dang...ouch! Come on guys lets try to keep it civil. I was really counting on these planes to help out my seniority, but hey at LEAST we get to get 5 of them. I was talking to Trip7 the other day about it. Id honestly rather see guys NOT loose their job in the long run. The planes will come and go, i guess. Im just glad and blessed to have a job right now :rolleyes:. I agree that we are ALL underpaid, but arguing is not the solution fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back