Colgan: Hring for Sept 19th class

Clarion at LGA is a dive, I wouldn't recommend it

It's not the Ritz but when your paying...what the heck! It was comfy and the bacon cheeseburger I had down in the lobby was so juicy I squirted someone two tables away. Unless it only tasted so good because I was starving.

At any rate, I have stayed in much worse. Try the Motel 6 by FLL. The doors look like they have ALL had SWAT smash through at one time or another and none of the ice machines worked. It was so crappy I had to make sure I kept my pistol on the night stand.

Clarion at LGA is a dive, I wouldn't recommend it

They've recently renovated a lot of it, so it's a little better. They at least got ride of most of the bedbugs. There's a NEW Clarion down the road, too - a former Marriott, I think - and that one is much nicer than the one at the airport.

I was almost going to be seeing you guys there. I was asked to help out in the inverviews but I fly into BTV thursday night at 11pm and then would have to take a 6am flight out to lga in the morning and then go back around 3pm. It would be a rest issue.

It's not the Ritz but when your paying...what the heck! It was comfy and the bacon cheeseburger I had down in the lobby was so juicy I squirted someone two tables away. Unless it only tasted so good because I was starving.

Go to Jackson Hole, a diner a few blocks away from LGA, they have some of the biggest and best burgers in the city. It's also where they filmed the diner in Goodfellas where the guy get's his truck "stolen". Don't worry you wont get wacked. I would ask the front desk to call a cab for you so you don't have to walk on the GCP.

http://www.jacksonholeburgers.com/

The Astoria Blvd location is the one by LGA

I'm at the LGA Marriott if anyone wants to get together for a drink. Otherwise, see you guys in the morning!

Asked to leave after the HR? Did you insult Karen or something? I havent heard of anyone yet not at least working through all three phases of the interview. Times are different though and with plenty of apples to pick from I guess any little thing could throw them off.

I just didn't have good answers for their HR questions, and that was enough I guess. I answered almost all the tech questions with ease.

Well, I got lucky and was offered a job for the class. I didn't think I did very well on the sim but I guess personality prevailed. Who else that was there was offered the job?

I just didn't have good answers for their HR questions, and that was enough I guess. I answered almost all the tech questions with ease.

I know it's easy for me to say, but don't feel bad! The way I would look at it is you can take this interview experience and use it for your next one.

What's the pay at Colgan? About $1400 take-home every month? And they make you pay $600 for your uniform?

Why do you guys go for that deal? Why?

Back