PUBNAT 5- Announcement ending 7/31

KindaRadley

Just thought I'd throw this up. Right at Midnight tonight, a new announcement for ATCS went up! Those of you who have missed out on the previous 4 announcements, here's your chance to apply! Log into your ASAP account and start filling it out!

What a coincidence I just checked at 11:30 pm because I had a feeling there was an announcement. Weird...

Wonder if I also won tonight's lotto drawing...

EDIT: It rolled over so I did not:(

No kidding! So if it's taking 8 months for the PUBNAT1 (FEBOTS) to get hired... and PUBNAT2 hasn't even done interviews or a referral list panel yet, how long do you think it will be before PUBNAT5 will even be a glimmer in the FAA eyes for employment?

OH! Don't you think it's time for us to come up with names for the other announcements, like how we are all FEBOTS for the PUBNAT1? Any suggestions? Here's my ideas:

PUBNAT2 (4/14- ENDING 5/02): APEOTS ("Ape"ril OTS) --I like this one! :)
PUBNAT3 (5/19- ENDING 5/31): MAYOTS
PUBNAT4 (6/17- ENDING 6/30): JUNROTS ("June"ior OTS)
PUBNAT5 (7/17- ENDING 7/31): JEWLOTS ("Jul(y)"iet OTS)

I'm sure others can do better, but that's what I came up with quickly!

The did say they were going to be doing these once a month. I don't recall for how long though.

Who knows... the FAA is getting so desperate, this could go on for a few years... and by then I'm sure they'll be sending recruiters to the Pre-Schools to recruit controllers.

I wonder if they send out geo prefs to you if you are already on a ref. list - anyone get one for pubnat1 who was already on a list?

So who wants to make a guess on how many times we will get to apply before we actually go to OKC?

I imagine I'll stop applying after a PEPC/TOL, so if it keeps going like this we can probably get at least another three or four applications in before then :rolleyes:

I imagine I'll stop applying after a PEPC/TOL, so if it keeps going like this we can probably get at least another three or four applications in before then :rolleyes:
what's going to suck is when we get emails saying we have been chosen for a facility that is our #1 choice, but we have already settled for Guam, and in OKC.:laff:

After you get an FOL you are flagged in the system and won't get any more offers... or so I've heard.

Don't you just love how they take on more applicants, when they are backlogged by two announcements? You'd think that this would make them move their asses a bit.

Back