Why you know NetworkJC is important...

Most definitely!:D He came down too soon.:( I think if we don't make them too strong, he'll drink more of them!:crazy: After the first one he can't turn them down!

H46Bubba & TonyW=drug dealers. :D

"Max, come get your drink, damnit you're gonna drink. You know you want to... Howard, make sure he drinks."

"Max, come get your drink, damnit you're gonna drink. You know you want to... Howard, make sure he drinks."

Maxy, come on now you can't blame 'em..

You are responsAble.....That means you are able to respond ;)

I know I am able to respond to the Wangster's drink making ability.....:crazy:

Oh you know you like Tony's bartender specials!:buck: I mean we only had to give you one and you came back on your own for the rest without a peep from me or Tony!;)

And I'm a pretty good one, eh?

Give you a sample, and you come on back for more.:p

Once upon a time, I interviewed for a pharma rep position. Merck flew me out to San Diego for an interview but they decided to go with a person who lived in the area because it was cheaper than moving my butt out there.

So just think of it this way -- I've been working on my drug pushing abilities for years!:D

JEP, Howard and Tony. I know I have something call a choice, I just like to tease.

But, Howard and especially Tony are very aggressive pushers, lol! I say no, and they insist that I drink, and drinks lots, and when I walk away they find me and place drink in hand, lol!

Tony, I liked the drinks this year, they were more coke than vodka. I still greatly fear your long islands, and will probably not drink another one.

I'm glad that you found your happy medium this year.

:)

Actually, you did well this year. I'm proud of ya, son err daught... oh hell, what in the hell do we call you guys anyway? :)

It's a splash of sour and a splash of Coke, dude.

Yeah, it's gonna be pretty potent but that's why you drink them -- to get really smashed.

Yeah no kidding!

Max is like a Virgin on prom night!

You know he wants to drink, but, he keeps telling us that he does not want to.. "Stop making me drink, oooo!, this is good"

Like I said Max, we only pursuided you for one drink. You came back on your own accords for the remaining four!;) You will be back for more next year. Nona even said she's be an assistant pusher as well!:D She's practicing her "Come on Max, you know you want a drink....just one!":cwm27:

Like I said Max, we only pursuided you for one drink. You came back on your own accords for the remaining four!;) You will be back for more next year. Nona even said she's be an assistant pusher as well!:D She's practicing her "Come on Max, you know you want a drink....just one!":cwm27:

Actually, I was pushed for the first one. The other four were placed in my had by Tony's underling, you!

I purposely kept visual seperation from the bar, but you were able to find me each and everytime.

In fact both you and Tony both wanted me to drink my sixth because as you both stated I sobered up waaaaaay to quickly, and placed in the table as I had my head on Winnies lap. But Pac Man's wife shot me an evil look from across the room, like don't you dare!

I capitulated quickly! :D

Lets also, put shortrain in the Tonyw's drink minions posse. She kept saying "Max what wrong with you, you don't have a drinkin your hand. Let me fix that for you."

She's short, but hella tuff!

hey now. I only said it once, and you were totally sober when I said it! don't you go around exaggerating on me!

Next year we need more drinks for the Non-Drinkers. :)

The soft drinks were long gone before the liquor, that ain't right!!!

That's because the soda was mixed in with the alcohol, as well as being consumed sans-alcohol. It goes quickly.

Besides, we are all pilots. It is easy to assume we drink booze! :D

I just want to know why it seems I was one of five people drinking from the keg? Do people not like beer? What is wrong with you?? :sarcasm:

Actually, I was pushed for the first one. The other four were placed in my had by Tony's underling, you!

I purposely kept visual seperation from the bar, but you were able to find me each and everytime.

In fact both you and Tony both wanted me to drink my sixth because as you both stated I sobered up waaaaaay to quickly, and placed in the table as I had my head on Winnies lap. But Pac Man's wife shot me an evil look from across the room, like don't you dare!

I capitulated quickly! :D

Lets also, put shortrain in the Tonyw's drink minions posse. She kept saying "Max what wrong with you, you don't have a drinkin your hand. Let me fix that for you."

She's short, but hella tuff!
You are soooo forgetful!:rolleyes: I never placed one single drink in your hand. I assisted Tony with the first drink. I pretended to give you a drink once but it was my drink. You and only you placed the remaining four drinks in your hands!;) You're giving me too much credit for your own actions.:cwm27: I knew our persausion had worked when we heard you had your head in Winnies lap!:D It's sooo on next year Max! Let loose, drink up and enjoy the company. As long as you don't end up like the stand in bartender, you'll have a good time!

That's because the soda was mixed in with the alcohol, as well as being consumed sans-alcohol. It goes quickly.

Besides, we are all pilots. It is easy to assume we drink booze! :D

I just want to know why it seems I was one of five people drinking from the keg? Do people not like beer? What is wrong with you?? :sarcasm:
Yeah what's up with that?:sarcasm: The MGD was quite a thrist quencher! I had 10 cups before I switched to liquor!:bandit:

Back