Why you know NetworkJC is important...

You are soooo forgetful!:rolleyes: I never placed one single drink in your hand. I assisted Tony with the first drink. I pretended to give you a drink once but it was my drink. You and only you placed the remaining four drinks in your hands!;) You're giving me too much credit for your own actions.:cwm27: I knew our persausion had worked when we heard you had your head in Winnies lap!:D It's sooo on next year Max! Let loose, drink up and enjoy the company. As long as you don't end up like the stand in bartender, you'll have a good time!

Guess, I kinda got around that night, Winnie's lap wasn't the only females lap that my head was on!

:D

I just want to know why it seems I was one of five people drinking from the keg? Do people not like beer? What is wrong with you?? :sarcasm:

Count me in the keg-krew. :bandit:

I started the night on booze but switched over to beer after a few drinks. After all, the bottles can be used for months....the keg, not so much. You know, taking the keg back w/ beer in it.....just makes Dough look lame. :p I couldn't, in good conscience, allow that to happen to him. So, I certainly did my part in denting the barrel.

I think i only had 1 beer and 1 shot (that tony thankfully provided :) )

next year.. i'm getting someone to do my job... i kinda feel like i missed out on all the fun ya'll are talking about... :(

next year.. i'm getting someone to do my job... i kinda feel like i missed out on all the fun ya'll are talking about... :(

Hey, Kristie, if I'm lucky enough to go next year, I'd LOVE to help you out. I worked events for many years and enjoy doing it! :nana2:

Put you on my list! thanks for the offer!! I have a feeling I'll need all the help i can get and MORE (still well worth it though)... haha :D

I definitely helped out with the keg. But jeez we didn't even get it to float. I thing I had 2 mixed drinks over the span of like 10 hours. I probably had 5 glasses or so.

There was a lot left in the keg when the party closed down.

The keg should be open and available for as Seggy calls them "drinkies";):p during the recruiting session. Might loosen up some of those who were too apprehensive about being low timers to talk to the recruiters. As long as no ones doing a kegstand, it should be fine. Tony should limit the bar hours so more beer is consumed.

Nah....not during the recruiting session...that's "professional" time.

if we did that, might as well call it a networking event and not a recruiting event.

I definitely helped out with the keg. But jeez we didn't even get it to float. I thing I had 2 mixed drinks over the span of like 10 hours. I probably had 5 glasses or so.

There was a lot left in the keg when the party closed down.

I'd love to see you get drunk or at least have a good buzz goin'. I bet it's be funny, but bet it wouldn't take much, you're what...140 lbs soaking wet, lol!?

Also, before anyone has a smart ass comment, I said see him drunk, not get him drunk, pervs!

;)

I'd love to see you get drunk or at least have a good buzz goin'. I bet it's be funny, but bet it wouldn't take much, you're what...140 lbs soaking wet, lol!?

Also, before anyone has a smart ass comment, I said see him drunk, not get him drunk, pervs!

;)

You said it not us!:D

;)

We're on to your evil ways, Max.

Know why?

Cause we use them ourselves.

"No, you can trust me. I just want to see you sloppy drunk! I think it'd be really funny because you're so cute when you're buzzed."

Not that I've ever said anything like that before to any woman I had any interest in. I've heard, uh, stories, yeah, that's it.

;)

Those that were at Marks party, saw me about as drunk as I've been all year. Damn that soccer game was fun.

Yeah I'm 140 on a good day.

Those that were at Marks party, saw me about as drunk as I've been all year. Damn that soccer game was fun.

Yeah I'm 140 on a good day.

Oh so you are saying you lost a game of soccer to two girls because you were drunk? I thought it had more to do with one of them head butting you.

Back