The Courseys, Travolta, $800K and… allegations

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 4.27.46 PM.png

I am kinda upset i got banned and now cant see the trainwreck going on. Its pretty unhinged stuff comin out of there

View attachment 77127
I’m still on the inside. He squashes pretty much everything derogatory and since the rebuttal video has pretty much gone into radio silence about the whole deal finally.

Yesterday there was a post from him looking for a contract pilot….. trying to play off its business as usual.

The comedy gold is on the typed out “Professional Jet Pilots” Facebook group. The memes were off the chain!

Jeff Coursey worked at Meridian as a contract pilot when I was there managing an XLS and we had several run-ins. When I say he is legitimately the most insane person I have ever seen, I mean it.
Ran into him years ago when at flexjet in Teterboro….besides the bigly Epstein vibes he was asked to stop handing out prayer cards in the FBO…

….Uber religious nut job doing shady sh*t? Color Me shocked

Ran into him years ago when at flexjet in Teterboro….besides the bigly Epstein vibes he was asked to stop handing out prayer cards in the FBO…

….Uber religious nut job doing shady sh*t? Color Me shocked

Yep, we were in indoc together at Meridian, he did the same thing. He also told the CP that the wrath of god will protect him from judgment. That statement was out of nowhere and 100% out of context to the discussion we were all having as a group. He handed out prayer cards then too. I really wanted to ask him how a godly man such as himself could stalk an FA to cause him to be fired from ExpressJet but literally didn't want to get on his radar. I am rarely fearful of what somebody might do but he was so unhinged, so crazy, so fanatical that I really watched everyone steer clear of him, and I did the same.

Honestly, the fact that he can hold a medical and/or an ATP is astonishing to me. Literally astonishing...

Did I tell you @derg what happened years ago when Jeff actually attended Industry Expo day at NGPA PSP event? I was working with the HAL recruiters, we were "released" for the afternoon and ended up in the pool where he was, and he bragged to us that he'd never come to the airlines because he's able to "do blow out of a hooker's navel on LAS overnights, and airline people could never do that." I will never forget that!

It isn’t surprising that they’ve found themselves with a lot of attention. What is surprising is the amount of people willing to create memes naming his former employer and opening themselves up to libel issues.

Then again, not really surprising from that crowd.

It isn’t surprising that they’ve found themselves with a lot of attention. What is surprising is the amount of people willing to create memes naming his former employer and opening themselves up to libel issues.

Then again, not really surprising from that crowd.

Memes like that are happening by the millions per day. I can't imagine in the grand scheme of things, that ever being an issue.

Memes like that are happening by the millions per day. I can't imagine in the grand scheme of things, that ever being an issue.

True. I guess I think more of the legal aspect of this style meme rather than the humor.

Did I tell you @derg what happened years ago when Jeff actually attended Industry Expo day at NGPA PSP event? I was working with the HAL recruiters, we were "released" for the afternoon and ended up in the pool where he was, and he bragged to us that he'd never come to the airlines because he's able to "do blow out of a hooker's navel on LAS overnights, and airline people could never do that." I will never forget that!

So he is, in fact, “Kenny Powers”.

Back