Youtuber Fatal Crash

That actually looks pretty alright.

I dunno what it is but even Finnair coach class food looks better than what a lot of American lowercase-A airlines serve to “first” or whatever we’re calling the expensive seats nowadays.

Yeah, I'd eat that. But you gotta love the every meal salad, trapped inside all that Saran Wrap. You guys got me a little paranoid about lettuce and food safety in crew meals, but I'd say the biggest reason I stopped eating them is that they are annoying AF to open. And also, the same greens, same vinaigrette, and same one cherry tomato with no other salad-ey things is a big letdown. But I'm intrigued by the couscous. We have a Jamaican FA who I did a trip with a while back, while the "jerk chicken" was still on the menu. She was very insulted by it. But to be honest, I kinda liked it, even if it wasn't anything like the authentic version. The salty dark dipping sauce was *chefs kiss* even if the chicken could be a little overdone.

Yeah, I'd eat that. But you gotta love the every meal salad, trapped inside all that Saran Wrap. You guys got me a little paranoid about lettuce and food safety in crew meals, but I'd say the biggest reason I stopped eating them is that they are annoying AF to open. And also, the same greens, same vinaigrette, and same one cherry tomato with no other salad-ey things is a big letdown. But I'm intrigued by the couscous. We have a Jamaican FA who I did a trip with a while back, while the "jerk chicken" was still on the menu. She was very insulted by it. But to be honest, I kinda liked it, even if it wasn't anything like the authentic version. The salty dark dipping sauce was *chefs kiss* even if the chicken could be a little overdone.
While I was JSing to or from the schoolhouse I tried the couscous and Moroccan chicken courtesy of a CA who practically insisted I have his meal. I have no idea what an authentic version would be but I liked it 🤷‍♂️.

Just don't eat the fish

While I was JSing to or from the schoolhouse I tried the couscous and Moroccan chicken courtesy of a CA who practically insisted I have his meal. I have no idea what an authentic version would be but I liked it 🤷‍♂️.

The Jamaican Jerk Chicken is good too. I rarely rarely eat a crew meal, and I. Was pleasantly surprised at how not terrible it was.

That woman was completely lost...
Way in over her head, but I have to agree that her instructors failed her miserably!

Definitely should be repercussions on her CFI(s).

As she lived her life, maybe there will be a great video of it! :sarcasm:

For the past decade or more, I almost fast when I’m scheduled to fly for fear of unexpected circumstances. Bagel with sealed-pack cream cheese, pita with hummus, Cliff Bars, water - that’s pretty much the list.

Cliff Bars, it’s a candy bar but the packaging looks healthy.

For the past decade or more, I almost fast when I’m scheduled to fly for fear of unexpected circumstances. Bagel with sealed-pack cream cheese, pita with hummus, Cliff Bars, water - that’s pretty much the list.

Cliff Bars, it’s a candy bar but the packaging looks healthy.

Speaking of which, at least on a pax carrier, you can claim plausible deniability. How do you freight dogs do it? Just two of you, so it’s always gonna be obvious who stunk up the lav.

I can't edit my previous post, my apologies for the double, but it also looks like someone got into her Youtube channel and privated/deleted all of her videos that were younger than 8 months old or so. Including the ones of her fumbling with the A/P trim.

Interesting.

Is there any sort of mechanism within the FAA to yank someone's PPL if they show severe incompetence other than as the result of an instance where they smash up a plane or violate FARs?

Last edited:
I can't edit my previous post, my apologies for the double, but it also looks like someone got into her Youtube channel and privated/deleted all of her videos that were younger than 8 months old or so. Including the ones of her fumbling with the A/P trim.

Interesting.

Is there any sort of mechanism within the FAA to yank someone's PPL if they show severe incompetence other than as the result of an instance where they smash up a plane or violate FARs?

And the evidence disappearing act commences. Am curious by whom? None of this is a good look, at all.

Back