Question for Delta Airline Pilots

Are you getting tagged too? Some of the NYC aviation nerd bloggers put me into their mentions on instagram in a "this is how we feel, why did YOU change our program? Let's hear from the pilot!" sort of way.

I’m not sure, but I really don’t feel like going on record publicly! Lets just say I’m really scratching my head on the timing of some things.

As long as we keep our industry positioning and we’re still filling jets at a premimium, well, I’ll certainly share my passionate opinion if they call to ask it. But I don’t think they are. :)

Psh. They don't deliver. No way am I going back out after reaching the crashpad.
Basically this. When I was consuming a lot of Roberto’s it was because

1. It’s adequate
2. It’s Still Open when you get in after midnight
3. It’s Literally 50 yards from the hotel from door

I’m always down to Tacoulate though, and I take recommendations seriously.

NJC field trip???

(to be clear I don’t even know if I can go, but if Jiro can dream of sushi, BG can dream of tacos)

Perhaps but after 40 it seems like there just isn’t any more weakness to part with… so I’ll just eat food that doesn’t turn my butt into a chocolate firehose.

Nothing worse than being sick, evacuating from both ends, and having to figure out which will make a worse mess because the bathtub is too far away to barf into while you’re sitting on the toilet.

Last month the Delta gave Wheels Up a $400MM loan plus another $100MM "liquidity facility" to allow the company to avoid bankruptcy. If Ed Delta wants to turn-out Tom Brady to promote Wheels and keep him away from mainline, cool, whatever.

I'm over here still trying to figure out how a private jet company is doing anything except fantastic over the last few year. NetJets and Flexjet have been. I mean I don't know of anything • about Wheels, except for the industry standards of enabling 1%er comfort and CO2 production.

How's United and that hahahah-supersonic bizjet coming along? :D
That was such a bummer. I was really hoping to see them make their seventh acquisition, become 7-Up... and then go flat like an opened can.

Must be nice to have big daddy come and bail you out just weeks before bankruptcy.

By and large, this whole industry is an ongoing financial scam.

Nothing worse than being sick, evacuating from both ends, and having to figure out which will make a worse mess because the bathtub is too far away to barf into while you’re sitting on the toilet.

i see you read my copilots FCR back from that fateful night in Athens.

Let me guess. He tried that AwEsOmE nEw PlAcE tHaT eVeRyOnE kEePs tAlKiNg AbOuT!

Shoulda stuck with a Sbarros or a Subway. They have those in Athens?

Eww, the chances of me eating lettuce at a Subway outside of the US is about 0% — that's the easiest way to find yourself with e.coli. You're far better off eating things that are cooked if food safety is a concern at all.

We all went to the same restaurant and, lets just say, everyone else had a very uneventful evening and morning — we all roughly ate the same thing.

He spent a week in the hotel.

Eww, the chances of me eating lettuce at a Subway outside of the US is about 0% — that's the easiest way to find yourself with e.coli. You're far better off eating things that are cooked if food safety is a concern at all.

We all went to the same restaurant and, lets just say, everyone else had a very uneventful evening and morning — we all roughly ate the same thing.

He spent a week in the hotel.
Anthony Bourdain (po’s one out) had f famous advice about what to eat and what to avoid if you don’t want to get sick.

If you’re in doubt, order meat.

Anthony Bourdain (po’s one out) had f famous advice about what to eat and what to avoid if you don’t want to get sick.

If you’re in doubt, order meat.

Ahh yes!

Raw vegetables are a barometer on how that geographic location treats immigrants, refugees and the socioeconomic class that dominates the agricultural industry.

You want cheap lettuce at all costs, well chances are to keep costs low, the farmer is cutting corners like not offering access to healthcare and the site basics like hand washing stations and portable toilets. So how does one get e.Coli from lettuce and other fresh field-grown? Do you really want to know? :)

you-sure-about-that-i-think-you-should-leave-with-tim-robinson.gif

Back