Hotel room tips

I never look under the bed. I never sit in the cuck chair. I try to pretend I'm the first person ever to sleep in that room. Hotel rooms are disgusting.

"And that's the last of the wrestling team. How do you feel having seen that?"

That's the spirit

Wrong airline.

;)

Frontier-Airlines-Rocky-the-Owl.jpg

In 10 years I've never found anything other than a random piece of a candy wrapper and a half empty bottle of perfume. I notice most beds have a solid box under them so you can't leave much under there.

In my mind, I am the first person who has ever set foot in any hotel room. I do not investigate, as I do not want the illusion to be shattered. Do not deviate from the path of amnesia, for that way lies Madness. I am a Lotus-Eater, when it comes to hotel rooms, and ever shall remain so.

In my mind, I am the first person who has ever set foot in any hotel room. I do not investigate, as I do not want the illusion to be shattered. Do not deviate from the path of amnesia, for that way lies Madness. I am a Lotus-Eater, when it comes to hotel rooms, and ever shall remain so.

This is me.

Has anyone heard the hotel coffee machine filter and leg stockings in the same sentence?

FA was trying to tell a hack of some kind, I plugged my ears and said la la la, because I don’t want my peaceful hotel cocoon to be ruined by reality. o_O

I haven't seen a hotel with an actual carafe in years, but we've got a pretty good hotel committee.

Someone most likely raw dogged a Herpetic prostitute in the bed you're sleeping in if you've got a carafe in the room so the coffee machine is the least of your worries!

I haven't seen a hotel with an actual carafe in years, but we've got a pretty good hotel committee.

Someone most likely raw dogged a Herpetic prostitute in the bed you're sleeping in if you've got a carafe in the room so the coffee machine is the least of your worries!

Our hotels that look like mini apartments. Eg, Residence Inn Marriott types. Those are actually pretty decent hotels and rooms, and I imagine pricey. I hope the prostitute crowd sticks to the motels.

Back