Don't be like Bob or "How to spot an Alaska Airlines management pilot!"

Phantom017

Up up and awaaaaayyy!

Yep every thing is fine... why would anyone ever want more.

Exactly.

From my vantage point standing on International Blvd, this Bob guy is in the small, albeit annoying, minority.

Very proud of this group, and the many others, who showed up today.

World Way, it was way beyond "standing room only" in LA - almost twice as many people showed up than was planned for in the conference room. My arm is still sore.

The ALA pilots will be talking about this event for years to come. IMHO, It's the new standard and was an amazing job of coordination.

My sincere gratitude to the pilots at other airlines for showing their support today, it was beyond humbling. Also to the fellow picketers, it was an honor to be out there and I hope it sent a clear message to management.

It was an immensely unifying thing of which to be a part. On their day off, over HALF the pilot group came to stand side by side in all the bases *golf clap*

My sincere gratitude to the pilots at other airlines for showing their support today, it was beyond humbling. Also to the fellow picketers, it was an honor to be out there and I hope it sent a clear message to management.

It was an immensely unifying thing of which to be a part. On their day off, over HALF the pilot group came to stand side by side in all the bases *golf clap*

Did you finally meet @Cherokee_Cruiser ?

Oh and eff that Bob guy, what absolute disrespect to your colleagues. I hope I have the pleasure of denying him a jumpseat one day.

Unfortunately, there are always a handful of self important morons.

We were voting to give the furloughed pilots in the early 2000’s COBRA benefits via an assessment. I can’t tell you how many people rolled in on “it’s a HANDOUT”, “Don’t they have TriCare” (not everyone is a milbro, sweetie), “those kids are paying their dues” and “I’m broke“ (but look at my new boat and girlfriends ‘accoutrement‘ in another thread).

Unfortunately, there are always a handful of self important morons.

We were voting to give the furloughed pilots in the early 2000’s COBRA benefits via an assessment. I can’t tell you how many people rolled in on “it’s a HANDOUT”, “Don’t they have TriCare” (not everyone is a milbro, sweetie), “those kids are paying their dues” and “I’m broke“ (but look at my new boat and girlfriends ‘accoutrement‘ in another thread).

meanwhile, pilots are lapping up green slips by the handful….

Looks like this may really screw up our April plans! I’m hoping management can see the light quick!

Back