Positive trends

I’m pretty sure my amazon habit the past couple months has put at least one fedex pilots kid through college. You’re welcome.
They quit flying Amazon about half a year ago. Mostly, they use subcontractors now, and Atlas, Southern, ATI, DHL, Airborne, Sun Country, and Mesa guys can't afford to pay for their kids college. Major ability to whipsaw going forward. Great for the stock. Bad for the pilot groups.

I may have been mistaken about Atlas it sounds like. I do remember Amazon not being pleased with the labor unrest and publicity.

ah my bad I thought you said Amazon uses Atlas.

I was under the impression Stone Cold was with us at Kalitta, in which case we don't care much for no book-learnin', but the sentiment is appreciated. We don't currently fly Amazon, and Connie has expressed clear disinterest in the terms and margins involved with Amazon contracts, but who even knows anymore in this wacky new world...

I was under the impression Stone Cold was with us at Kalitta, in which case we don't care much for no book-learnin', but the sentiment is appreciated. We don't currently fly Amazon, and Connie has expressed clear disinterest in the terms and margins involved with Amazon contracts, but who even knows anymore in this wacky new world...

dammit, kalitta is correct. I don’t know why I was thinking Atlas.

well I’m putting @Stone Cold’s kid through college then

In my case it looks like I'll no longer be able to hold leave, which was actually helping me to make more money. So I think it's safe to infer I won't be able to pay for my kid's college. Thanks to your amazon habit.

:p

I’m not sure about full schedule but I want to say July is 2/3 of projected July schedule (precovid slow down)

Which is 10 fold of what it has been the last 2 months.

I’m going to be a busy guy...

I'll take it. Bought tickets on ya'll for only $40 each one way LAX-DTW to see her family later this month. Mine is in PA, PIT-LAX the only non-stop is Spirit. I see for July you guys are showing 2x daily! Last year it was one. Keep it up!

-Loyal customer and shareholder :)

Sounds too good to be true. Wouldn't be unheard of for the govt to later say "whoops, our bad" and "these were the actual numbers......."

Funny you should say that:

BLS, however, noted its data collectors — for the third month in a row — misclassified some workers as "employed not at work," when they should have been classified as "unemployed on temporary layoff."
Barring that issue, the unemployment rate could have been as high as 19.2% in April and 16.1% in May, not including seasonal adjustments, the BLS said.
"I fear that because this was a fairly serious misclassification that people are going to hatch a bunch of conspiracy theories around it. They shouldn't do that," Seth Harris, who served as acting Labor Secretary under President Barack Obama, told CNN's Fredricka Whitfield on Saturday.

Back