Dispatcher Pay Spreadsheet

Just to make sure I’m comparing things properly, the top out on the spreadsheet is just base pay, correct? It’s not including any premiums etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to make sure I’m comparing things properly, the top out on the spreadsheet is just base pay, correct? It’s not including any premiums etc.

That’s correct, which means you don’t actually know how much different airlines make in reality. You also don’t know how much their medical and retirement benefits equal out to.

My advice, is that everyone ask around what exactly it’s like to work at the carrier of their dreams. Because if you’re torn on two places and pay is the same, once you add in one maybe pays $300 less for better medical and also has better retirement then it might not be a contest.

It’s fancy to be highest paid but use your intelligence and know there’s more to it than just pay or “base pay”.

My advice, is that everyone ask around what exactly it’s like to work at the carrier of their dreams. Because if you’re torn on two places and pay is the same, once you add in one maybe pays $300 less for better medical and also has better retirement then it might not be a contest.

It’s fancy to be highest paid but use your intelligence and know there’s more to it than just pay or “base pay”.

Good advice. Also important to remember cost of living in the area where the job is relative to the pay. Hawaiian Airlines dispatcher pay looks decent, until you consider it's in HNL. Air Wisconsin pay looks pretty low, but when you consider the cost of living in that part of Wisconsin, it's actually decent starting pay for a regional...etc. Consider all the factors before accepting an offer.

Martinaire has a flight dispatch position posted. 16.80/hr pay. They are in KADS.

Can't confirm pay though or how the shifts work, it's just what the job posting says.

Anybody from ExpressJet able to shed some light on what's going on with the contract negotiations that apparently kicked off in December? Is this still in negotiations or is there a new contract? Feel free to PM if you wish.

Anybody from ExpressJet able to shed some light on what's going on with the contract negotiations that apparently kicked off in December? Is this still in negotiations or is there a new contract? Feel free to PM if you wish.
I heard it got passed. Supposedly "industry leading" per the press release. I believe I heard a rumor of a raise in the neighborhood of 3-4%.

When was the last time ExpressJet even hired? I might have missed it but don’t recall seeing them do any hiring in ages

When was the last time ExpressJet even hired? I might have missed it but don’t recall seeing them do any hiring in ages
They furloughed quite a few back when the Delta contract went away but then recalled everyone when they got the new birds. Haven't heard of any actual new hiring though.

Not a huge difference, but HAL is at 29.13 starting for full dispatch, going up to 29.42 in July.

Back