Dispatcher Pay Spreadsheet

Did the regional tab disappear? Just checked the spreadsheet and only see the All Operators tab.

Did the regional tab disappear? Just checked the spreadsheet and only see the All Operators tab.
I'm surprised anybody noticed it. I removed it because I wasn't maintaining it and I didn't want anybody to have bad information.

I have some big plans to replace the spread sheet with a more...lets say...dynamic and flexible application, so for now one page will do.

I'm surprised anybody noticed it. I removed it because I wasn't maintaining it and I didn't want anybody to have bad information.

I have some big plans to replace the spread sheet with a more...lets say...dynamic and flexible application, so for now one page will do.

Thank you for being the person to step up and actually have this comparison online for us.

Any chance we could have all pay be in the same format? Having some hourly, and some monthly makes it hard to compare the pay that you’ll get between carriers. I’ve been using 1940 hours for the year for anything that lists hours, but that’s not quite accurate.

Any chance we could have all pay be in the same format? Having some hourly, and some monthly makes it hard to compare the pay that you’ll get between carriers. I’ve been using 1940 hours for the year for anything that lists hours, but that’s not quite accurate.
You kind of answered why I on't have it all the same. Some of these are presented as xxx per month, or xxx per year in the contract and I don't get any information on how many hours it's based/that they work, so rather than doing an inaccurate conversion I just put up what I am given.

You kind of answered why I on't have it all the same. Some of these are presented as xxx per month, or xxx per year in the contract and I don't get any information on how many hours it's based/that they work, so rather than doing an inaccurate conversion I just put up what I am given.
And at the end of the day it serves the purpose of giving us a rough idea of how much you'll make and a general idea of cost of living in that area. Does is really matter if we have any more details? I don't think it makes enough difference to justify the effort.

C'mon...don't tease me...gimme the goods.

Sorry to take my time replying, but as they never put out a press release I thought it was best to hold off. I can now publicly reveal it was Delta that had a TA, which passed the ratification vote and will lead to a 4.5% pay increase for their flight superintendents. Not a huge jump, but also they were already making industry leading pay there (and have great scheduling rules.) Congrats to everyone at DL!

Back