United Hiring

Good luck dudes and dudettes. Chicago is one of my favorite cities in the US. If you get hired let me know when you have a couch I can sleep on.

. If you get hired let me know when you have a couch I can sleep on.

There's always the red and blue line. :biggrin: Might have to share with the riff raff but hey, at $2.50 a night it can't be beat. Also you can scrounge the cars looking for food. Look at all the money you can save. :sarcasm:

There's always the red and blue line. :biggrin: Might have to share with the riff raff but hey, at $2.50 a night it can't be beat. Also you can scrounge the cars looking for food. Look at all the money you can save. :sarcasm:
Man. You make a lot of good points.

Anyone heard anything....?

Don’t they keep their posting up for 7 days? And after that I’m sure HR will need at least a week to go through all the preliminary applications after which the hiring manager looks at those that passed HR screening... I’m sure you won’t hear anything for about 10-14days after the posting closes.

Don’t they keep their posting up for 7 days? And after that I’m sure HR will need at least a week to go through all the preliminary applications after which the hiring manager looks at those that passed HR screening... I’m sure you won’t hear anything for about 10-14days after the posting closes.

This is true, there is no need to panic. The class doesn't start until January so there is no rush. Plus I'm sure they will have a lot of applications to sort through.

Back