Boring sorta buys Embraer

There's gonna be A330Neo going from ORD to ATL today. Caught a glimpse of that thing picking up the wife from the swissport yesterday - eyeliner's nice, but 787 has a prettier face.
I am a traytable fan though

I'm an Airbus fanboi. Totally. If I were king, I'd park the 320's (reopen the line) and buy more 319s and 321s, 330's, 340s, 350s, maybe even some 380s to bombard KDAL with and pee on SWA's lawn.

Ewww. I'm flying on a Delta A320 out to Vegas next week. I felt dirty booking the ticket. Almost took a connecting flight instead to avoid the Airbus stink.

These guys busted me in ATL for driving a 737. I did not meet QOL standards.
163289A3-BC84-4007-BC2F-183819AB7706.jpeg

There's gonna be A330Neo going from ORD to ATL today. Caught a glimpse of that thing picking up the wife from the swissport yesterday - eyeliner's nice, but 787 has a prettier face.
I am a traytable fan though
Are all new Airbus e.g. 320NEO getting the eyeliner or is it airline specific.

I’m 110% ok with that as long as pilots are still in the cockpit. I can’t understand when people gripe about flying old airplanes.

I would like world wide CPDLC and then they can stop innovating in front of the cockpit door. I feel like we are in the sweet spot of aviation technology. The boring and tedious parts are automated, but we can still turn everything off and fly the damn plane.

Regardless, if you enjoy narrow body domestic flying you’re weird.

Back