Looking to Build time in NorCal

Adam S.

Greeting All,

I'm a Commercial SEL Pilot w/ Instrument rating, 260+ hours, located in the Northern California/Sacramento/Elk Grove area in search of a pilot buddy to build some time with.

I'm active-duty military for the last 10 years as an aircraft mechanic/aircrew so I'm familiar with flying to say the least.

Like many I need to get upward of 500 hours to be a viable candidate for some of the jobs I'm looking at flying...C-172, C-177, C-182 preferred, but anything with two wings and a good engine will do. Contact for more details or inquiries.

Take Care & Fly Safe!
Adam

Greeting All,

I'm a Commercial SEL Pilot w/ Instrument rating, 260+ hours, located in the Northern California/Sacramento/Elk Grove area in search of a pilot buddy to build some time with.

I'm active-duty military for the last 10 years as an aircraft mechanic/aircrew so I'm familiar with flying to say the least.

Like many I need to get upward of 500 hours to be a viable candidate for some of the jobs I'm looking at flying...C-172, C-177, C-182 preferred, but anything with two wings and a good engine will do. Contact for more details or inquiries.

Take Care & Fly Safe!
Adam

PMd you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back