JetSuite

Box hauler

hey everyone,
Just looking to see if anyone has any recent info about JetSuite. I hear that QOL is pretty good and pay seems to be good as well. Is it true that you need internal rec's to get hired? Competitive mins? Thanks again

I just met a guy from there checking into the Hilton in Atlanta who was suppose to look me up on here. It was the night of the computer debacle. We all got drinks and dinner while they checked us in by hand. Maybe he'll find me on this thread and you'll get your info! ;)
(He seemed happy with the company, nothing bad to say...)

Jetsuite guy here. Pay is not bad at all, actually quite good for equipment and charter. We are on a 8/6 schedule and you can pick up more days if you want for extra money. We have productivity pay and extra pay for over 12hrs a day (which you have to agree to). Home basing is a option depending on where you live, we have a list of gateway airports. We get Southwest and JetBlue travel bennies. Insurance is not too expensive and vision and dental is covered by the company for you and your family. Great group of pilots over here and we have a great time flying together. Company credit card is provided for all expenses company related. Mostly stay at Hilton properties. Any more questions just fire away and I'll be happy to answer.

Derek

Any idea if they plan on hiring soon? Got a phone call a few weeks ago and had to turn them down but things have recently changed for me. I emailed HR but they haven't responded

I was called a little more than a month ago to attend an interview but later received an email saying that the hiring event was cancelled. The recruiter I talked to on the phone seemed pretty nice but I will admit that he didn't seem to know much about the company and couldn't really answer questions about commuting.

I was called a little more than a month ago to attend an interview but later received an email saying that the hiring event was cancelled. The recruiter I talked to on the phone seemed pretty nice but I will admit that he didn't seem to know much about the company and couldn't really answer questions about commuting.

Things are ironed out now as the X side is off and running. We are having interviews beginning of next month. I would email them back.

Derek

Back