Delta Negotiations Update

Just to play devils advocate, aren't those all Skywest at risk routes that are essentially more code shared with Delta than DCI?
Even so, his point is rock solid. My commute is blocked at nearly three hours, and I have yet to take a mainline flight. For what it's worth as well, I'm not commuting out of a regional airport. It's one of the biggest airports/cities in the country.

Even so, his point is rock solid. My commute is blocked at nearly three hours, and I have yet to take a mainline flight. For what it's worth as well, I'm not commuting out of a regional airport. It's one of the biggest airports/cities in the country.

I guess my question is, how do these figure into the 50 seat agreement with Delta. Someone explained that this was a different set of circumstances of scope since Skywest was taking the routes and the leases on the aircraft and Delta was just loaning their brand. This could be completely incorrect though.

image.png

I have no clue why you're using the above meme because it isn't germane to anything you've said in the thread, on Facebook or good lord, at APC.

To everyone else: Either the TA meets expectations or it does not meet expectations and my vote will reflect what I see, not "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, well, then it might be a bear, and bears are tougher than ducks so it's awesome and leading edge and just as amphibious so it's a float plane! Float planes for all!"

I have no clue why you're using the above meme because it isn't germane to anything you've said in the thread, on Facebook or good lord, at APC.

To everyone else: Either the TA meets expectations or it does not meet expectations and my vote will reflect what I see, not "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, well, then it might be a bear, and bears are tougher than ducks so it's awesome and leading edge and just as amphibious so it's a float plane! Float planes for all!"

But is it supercritical?

I'm still a no vote based on sick leave changes and it being a 4 year deal but I see this passing easily.

Still need to see JV scope though.

Back