Can't we all just get along?

Huh? What exactly needs to change? What "culture" are you talking about? Passive aggressiveness? What is that supposed to mean? Did you not understand any of the reasons for not giving out the actual details that I laid out in post 16? This forum really isn't the National Enquirer of aviation, so speculation is rather ridiculous. I don't think you really have any understanding of what I have been trying to tell/explain to you here and it's obvious, that you are unwilling to do so for some reason(s). Oh well.

It isn't speculation. You don't get that. Until today, you had probably never even heard of that incident. I don't understand why you are coming to his defense for not posting the details. Seems your argument would seem to support mine of him never posting in the first place not even attempting to set the record straight.

Why do you need the details? Someone in the know is telling you that the situation was no like the speculation posted. There are a multitude of reasons why they can't post the details of any event like that on a public forum.

Then don't post. Simple as that. It's the equivalent of, "Hey, Guys I have something really good, but I can't tell you!"

Then don't post. Simple as that. It's the equivalent of, "Hey, Guys I have something really good, but I can't tell you!"

Not really. The situation wasn't like what was being discussed. So instead of the rumor mill and pilot hearsay going of the rails, someone who knows the situation nipped that in the bud. It's a responsible response.

It isn't speculation. You don't get that. Until today, you had probably never even heard of that incident. I don't understand why you are coming to his defense for not posting the details. Seems your argument would seem to support mine of him never posting in the first place not even attempting to set the record straight.
Do you even realize that what you have been saying in your posts here, makes no sense whatsoever? Why would I support your ridiculous speculations, ideas and assumptions when you have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you are even talking about? The fact that you cannot even begin to comprehend why he does not need to give out any details, even when I provided some examples for you, and two other people have explained this to you, is very telling in itself. Especially after reading post 19, you might want to quit while you're behind.

Last edited:
Do you even realize that what you have been saying in your posts here, makes no sense whatsoever? Why would I support your ridiculous speculations when you have no idea whatsoever what you are even talking about? The fact that you cannot even begin to comprehend why he does not need to give out any details, even when I provided some examples for you, is very telling in itself. Especially after reading post 19, you might want to quit while you're behind.

According to you. Both he and you shouldn't have posted and focused on the EasyJet story.

f5a3309ff72782bd6618b816ba7d3d7f231a2867aa56ff51d4d78d2a2321dd41.jpg

According to you. Both he and you shouldn't have posted and focused on the EasyJet story.

Listen, it's clear that you are really completely of your element here and you seriously have no idea what you are talking about. You are upset because you were called out for your inaccurate statements. By continuing this nonsense, you aren't helping yourself.

Now you are telling long time members here who are actually experienced professional pilots with a career in aviation, that they shouldn't post the truth and telling them what they should post about. Really??? Okey Dokey. lmao

Last edited:
Why even post? It was just to stir the imaginary pot.
No, it was the exact opposite. You posted a speculation on an incident still under investigation and presented it as fact. I informed you you were incorrect, but am not able to comment any further on the incident in question. Look around here, my name is pretty well attached to my user name. Just because I am able to comment on a situation, does not mean I'm stupid enough to post details about it on an Internet forum.

No, it was the exact opposite. You posted a speculation on an incident still under investigation and presented it as fact. I informed you you were incorrect, but am not able to comment any further on the incident in question. Look around here, my name is pretty well attached to my user name. Just because I am able to comment on a situation, does not mean I'm stupid enough to post details about it on an Internet forum.

I didn't present it as fact. No different than the assumption of the employment status. You are reading into things that aren't even there.

I didn't present it as fact. No different than the assumption of the employment status. You are reading into things that aren't even there.

That was a year ago and my understanding it was due to an FO that had a reputation for being a jerk and a CA finally wouldn't stand for it and refused to fly with them. Not sure if they are still employed by XJT. Shame it had to inconvenience passengers. But, at least they were a little more civil about it.

I've heard that ignorance is bliss, but apparently to some, it's a damn mission statement.

Back