Can't we all just get along?

I've heard that ignorance is bliss, but apparently to some, it's a damn mission statement.

Funny how you spout off so much inspiration in the dog thread and doing good things thread, but are among the biggest critics here. I have respect for you and your career, but your insulting behavior, not so much.

Look, you brought this on yourself. That's pretty obvious. The fact that you have no idea what you are talking about and have been called out for it, is on you, not me. The fact that we all tried very nicely at first to explain to you why you are incorrect in your beliefs and statements, had no effect on you whatsoever, and that's your problem, not mine. You just kept making more ignorant statements and statements that made no sense. That's your doing, not mine. And the fact that you are trying to tell professional aviators what they should post and not post is laughable. You made your own bed here, dear. Why you are behaving like a child having a tantrum, again, is on you. Look at your own behavior, speculations and ignorance. In truth, that is what caused all of this.

Last edited:
For those of us dog owners......Ever notice when you take your dog to the dog park and a fight ensues with two dogs, suddenly every dog has to come sniff a butt or something.

Why does Jet Careers drama threads always seem like a fight at the dog park? (unless its about guns or involves Seggy, then its just full retard)

Hang-on-there-I-need-to-get-more-popcorn-meme-43756.jpg

Look, you brought this on yourself. That's pretty obvious. The fact that you have no idea what you are talking about and have been called out for it, is on you, not me. The fact that we all tried very nicely at first to explain to you why you are incorrect in your beliefs and statements, had no effect on you whatsoever, and that's you're problem, not mine. You just kept making more ignorant statements and statements that made no sense. That's your doing, not mine. And the fact that you are trying to tell professional aviators what they should post and not post is laughable. You made your own bed here, dear. Why you are behaving like a child having a tantrum, again, is on you. Look at your own behavior, speculations and ignorance. In truth, that is what caused all of this.

No, now you are acting like @Seggy even down to the words you are using. Agree to disagree, but the moment you use insults, you go Seggy. Yep, it's a new term. :D

People cause and are responsible for their own chit and then whine about the consequences. They refuse to look at themselves as the source of the b.s. in the first place.

There is nothing to agree or disagree about. You simply have no idea what you are talking about and you refuse to see and accept the truth no matter how many people tried to point it out to you. It's plain as day. Then you had a tantrum. Pretty cut and dried. Try to spin and deflect it anyways you'd like, but your posts speak for themselves and not just in this thread. This isn't the first time that you've pulled this nonsense and been called out for it.

And speaking of trolls.............interesting.

Last edited:
you go Seggy. Yep, it's a new term. :D

BEST POST EVER!!!! You! Young lady have won the Internets for the day! And seriously redeemed yourself in my eyes for this one single post. Hell for that you get a couple extra atta girls for later.

No, now you are acting like @Seggy even down to the words you are using. Agree to disagree, but the moment you use insults, you go Seggy. Yep, it's a new term. :D

His all-seeing eye has shifted from you as of late. You invite his gaze back upon you with post like this. Which then in your case would, be a prime opportunity for you to again cry victim.

Best in your case, I'd think to keep his name out of your mouth.

It isn't speculation. You don't get that. Until today, you had probably never even heard of that incident. I don't understand why you are coming to his defense for not posting the details. Seems your argument would seem to support mine of him never posting in the first place not even attempting to set the record straight.

There are plenty of times that I know far more about a situation than I can post on here. If I were to read a thread about it with factual mistakes, I might be able to say, "Those facts are wrong," but nothing further. Isn't it better to at least indicate the story has more to it than to just remain silent?

Some companies have strict social media guidelines.

There are plenty of times that I know far more about a situation than I can post on here. If I were to read a thread about it with factual mistakes, I might be able to say, "Those facts are wrong," but nothing further. Isn't it better to at least indicate the story has more to it than to just remain silent?

You want to see a pic of me, and my watch?

In that case, you should stay silent. A lot of companies have those policies and they dictate no response. Not vague responses. You can't always set the record straight. By simply commenting, you are opening the same can of worms.

So back to the OP.... You have an airline completely unwilling to pay professional wages, that has a couple employees that don't act like professionals and it negatively effects the operation.
You don't say.

So back to the OP.... You have an airline completely unwilling to pay professional wages, that has a couple employees that don't act like professionals and it negatively effects the operation.
You don't say.
Who told you that? def. not the case

Back