Hear Ye Hear Ye! Introducing for the first time....

Cav

Former Maddog Whisperer
doug.jpg

Yes ladies and gentleman the rumors are in fact true. They trusted young Douglas with the keys to the 320 for the first time today with no crutch, no training wheels, just a man, a hundred plus passengers, and a multi million dollar piece of French confusion....and hopefully a seasoned FO.

Congrats Doug!

BTW...he mentioned after this picture at 6a that the first two nights of drinks at NJC were on him now that he's "making bank." He said it I was there. The TSA KCM guy at LGA was witness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not showing up inverted on my phone but hey....the world has turned upside down. I kid...

what a jackwagon

Totes.

Had an epic first day and how dare I enjoy it! Off to APC for me! ;)

Seriously slept like sizzle in LGA at an overpriced hotel after getting in late, zipping through KCM and there @Cav was, in all his first officer glory. Even took the time to show me where in the hell to drop my bag off and where the pilot lounge was when he had a tight commute.

Epic day.

Totes.

Had an epic first day and how dare I enjoy it! Off to APC for me! ;)

Seriously slept like sizzle in LGA at an overpriced hotel after getting in late, zipping through KCM and there @Cav was, in all his first officer glory. Even took the time to show me where in the hell to drop my bag off and where the pilot lounge was when he had a tight commute.

Epic day.

What's your grace period between getting the fourth stripe and growing the Les Abend Commemorative Mustache?

@Cav How did you completely goof the shot man? Did you flip the phone upside down or did you just accidentally edit it upside down?!?

Back