A330 lust

Its definitely the best looking Airbus in my opinion. Its one of the only airliners where both versions look great.

I can't watch the video but I will later, I agree that the a330 is a beautiful plane, I hope to fly the 777 or a330 one day, I remember seeing the plane being built in Everett Washington it was a sleek one very cool.

Last edited:
Just landed in Boston. While taxiing in a spiffy Delta A330 was in the flare and I just about taxied into the snow drift watching her land. My baby Boeing seemed so.....well, undersized. I now have Derg envy big time. :fury:

@Derg has made comments about teh a330, something to the effect of, 'flying this is taking a whiz and shaking my thang...' So I suppose its ok to have Derg envy.......

I dunno he dropped the nose gear a little to hard for me. So I'm going to have to dislike that video.

Just landed in Boston. While taxiing in a spiffy Delta A330 was in the flare and I just about taxied into the snow drift watching her land. My baby Boeing seemed so.....well, undersized. I now have Derg envy big time. :fury:

YOU GOD DANGED RIGHT!

She's pretty isn't she?

Did u kno tho, the last few rows on the A330 and other Airbus widebodies slopes upward to make more room for cargo? Like one of them Persian rugs; only God is perfect and such. Here's an A300.

0610718.jpg

And an A340.

1529843.jpg

Guess it's time for you to bid the 787, since no A330's at your outfit?

I prefer a nice 747 landing

Boeing or I'm not going

You are so lucky to fly such a beautiful aircraft I hope to one day fly a plane that beautiful.

I can't watch the video but I will later, I agree that the a330 is a beautiful plane, I hope to fly the 777 or a330 one day, I remember seeing the plane being built in Everett Washington it was a sleek one very cool.

Honest question, how old are you and where are you in your training?

Wanting to qualify some of your statements.

Its definitely the best looking Airbus in my opinion. Its one of the only airliners where both versions look great.

Second best* ;)

emirates.jpg

Back