SkyW Pay Package Out - No concessions

bike21

9-5 Ruins Lives
I'm sure the full details will be posted here at some point, but wanted to spread the word to our regional brethren that we are not taking any concessions so hold the line with your votes. It isn't the best thing ever, but not bad in my book.

Cliff notes:
- 1 year deal
- Raises for EMB-120 (1% for CA, all Bro FOs now at $37.15 past year one - equiv to CRJ year 2)
- Increase to Uniform Allotment and now rolls over
- Medical expenses paid $70 per required medical
- Two more Golden Days (guaranteed days off)
- MDG increase to 4 hours
- Reserves now 76 hour guarantee
- Comes with some EMB 175/120 and jet to jet seat locks to help company curb training costs
- Slight per diem increase
- BHO program remains, but is calculated differently for easier calculation

I'm sure the full details will be posted here at some point, but wanted to spread the word to our regional brethren that we are not taking any concessions so hold the line with your votes. It isn't the best thing ever, but not bad in my book.

Cliff notes:
- 1 year deal
- Raises for EMB-120 (1% for CA, all Bro FOs now at $37.15 past year one - equiv to CRJ year 2)
- Comes with some EMB 175/120 and jet to jet seat locks to help company curb training costs
Why a one year deal? Is that negotiable or is it a take it or leave it? I'm curious, I'm not trying to start an argument.

Cliff notes:
- 1 year deal

What is CRJ pay for year 3 and 4?

Why a one year deal? Is that negotiable or is it a take it or leave it? I'm curious, I'm not trying to start an argument.

Both us and the company wanted the one year deal. Them - they are concerned about the impact of 117 and hiring needs going forward (attracting new folks). Us - we are playing a little game of see & wait as we hope to have more leverage next year as regionals are seeing huge turnover. A bit of a gamble perhaps, but I feel comfortable doing.

I'm pretty happy with a one year deal, I think all of us will be in a much stronger position a year from now.

Relative to other regionals (except Eagle) caving over the past year, I hope this helps push the trend in the other direction.

2 year seatlocks might be a factor for newhires living in a jet base but assigned the brozilla.

How do the 2 year seat locks affect current bro pilots with less than 2 years seniority who haven't transitioned yet?

I'm pleasantly surprised, overall.

Back