SkyW Pay Package Out - No concessions

True.

It is disgusting though that they are using the nonunion carrier, Skywest, as a whipsaw or even an alter ego carrier. Hope you see that.

Disgusting? They just offered a raise to the pilot group in spite of the current market conditions and second year T-prop pilots are going to be some of the highest paid 2nd year regional FO's regardless of equipment.

You should see how much our MEC is trying to sell this turd sammich of a TA.

Then recall their ass if they aren't getting the job done, which is appears they aren't. Question them.

Hell, they sent out a "white paper" report on the amount of available big RJ flying they see coming available. Pretty sickening.

Skywest gives their pilots this nice little gift, y'all vote down your contract, the holding company says 'ok we are going to spin you down and shift the flying to Skywest', the pilots from XJT/ASA go over to Skywest, then the holding company says, 'oh, our costs are to high, time for paycuts for Skywest folks now', management once again wins.

Once again, it isn't ALPA's fault. Having a nonunion carrier within your holding company is the issue for you guys.

True.

It is disgusting though that they are using the nonunion carrier, Skywest, as a whipsaw or even an alter ego carrier. Hope you see that.

You'd be angry and making comment either way. So... Whatever. I'm gonna go climb and eat some BBQ. Enjoy being angry! :)

Disgusting? They just offered a raise to the pilot group in spite of the current market conditions and second year T-prop pilots are going to be some of the highest paid 2nd year regional FO's regardless of equipment.

Yes it is disgusting.

Have you not seen what is going on with XJT/ASA? Does their TA even have a raise in it?

You'd be angry and making comment either way. So... Whatever. I'm gonna go climb and eat some BBQ. Enjoy being angry! :)

So you are downplaying what is going on at XJT/ASA then?

You guys get a raise and they get a crap sandwich. Is that right?

"In spite of the current market conditions?"

What the hell?

You mean the market conditions in which every single major carrier that provides the CPA flying is posting record profits almost every single quarter?

Sorry, that statement was just irritating.

In other news, I guess we really are keepin' the Bro.

Is is possible that they could be showing that big raise for the Bro so it looks good on paper, and then plan on losing the Bro fleet, and thus not have to actually pay people that money for that seat?

I'm not a SkyWest hater, I'm just thinking out loud regarding how I think AAG would do things... Hah.

Back