Howdy! 17 year old living his dream...

Hey guys thanks for the positive stuff!!

I put in one app at a tractor dealership still at the flight school they haven't fully said that I have to leave yet there letting me get my private at least !

But anywhere I go will be a new experience and a challenge !

I'll keep you guys posted

Hey guys thanks for the positive stuff!!

I put in one app at a tractor dealership still at the flight school they haven't fully said that I have to leave yet there letting me get my private at least !

But anywhere I go will be a new experience and a challenge !

I'll keep you guys posted

Right on bud, keep at it! Let us know how things are going...

Well guys so far I put an app at the pizza place in the small town im from I eat there often... Then one at radio shack also a gas station.

So far the tractor dealership is not hiring yet but the woman I spoke to put me on too of the list and wrote my name down.

The pizza place. I gave the owner my app and she knows me. I told her I had to be let go at the flight school I worked at. I worked at McDonald's and I know the town of morenci like the back of my hand. Delivered newspapers in middle school. She siad if anyone leaves I'll be the first person she calls.

I haven't called on my app at radio shack.

But so far so good.

I called the Hillsdale Co airport. But the guy told me to call back I did and had no answer . So recall soon.

Ok guys... I went to hillsdale Co. Airport and talked with the manager for about 2 hours and I gave him my resume and filled an app out.

He told me that he would love to hire me but right now the grass is dead and there isn't much going in but if something changes I'll be called.

He gave me some advice too told me to stick with my dream and even though your going through a tough time keep searching and don't give up ... Today I am filling out an app for Family Video and also going to a boat marina my dad started up a generation before me. To talk to the owner. So far not to bad I am some cash working an odd job a farmer said I can bail hay in 2 weeks.

I flew yesterday got signed off for my flight exam !!! Man it was an awesome evening to go up flying too!

Ok guys... I went to hillsdale Co. Airport and talked with the manager for about 2 hours and I gave him my resume and filled an app out.

He told me that he would love to hire me but right now the grass is dead and there isn't much going in but if something changes I'll be called.

He gave me some advice too told me to stick with my dream and even though your going through a tough time keep searching and don't give up ... Today I am filling out an app for Family Video and also going to a boat marina my dad started up a generation before me. To talk to the owner. So far not to bad I am some cash working an odd job a farmer said I can bail hay in 2 weeks.

I flew yesterday got signed off for my flight exam !!! Man it was an awesome evening to go up flying too!

You are the poster child for young pilots! LOL :bounce:

Hey Guys !! I'm a PILOT !!!!! I passed my exam today !!!

Wow that was the most nerve racking moments oft life.!

I had a hard time answering questions on my oral that I knew yesterday !! Man nerves get to u in terrible ways!!

I'm a pilot and going into my senior year!

Congrats!

Keep on the studies, working and building hours in that order! It is great to follow your progress.

Hey Guys !! I'm a PILOT !!!!! I passed my exam today !!!

Wow that was the most nerve racking moments oft life.!

I had a hard time answering questions on my oral that I knew yesterday !! Man nerves get to u in terrible ways!!

I'm a pilot and going into my senior year!

Congrats!!

Hey fellow pilots... Hehe :) I got to show someone the experience of flight yesterday! I took my first passenger up flying. My best friend whom I live with. His parents let me move in after my mother decided that me living under her roof was not allowed. I pay $200 a month to help out with my expenses. It has been a different experience I been living here for awhile and there more supportive and well want me to be home at a certain time ...they actually care. Well anyways he was amazed that him and I the same age 2 days apart I was a pilot and could handle the responsibility he saw it took to be own. He was also in awe my ability to do what to us is just normal todo. When we landed he said "man sometimes when I heard someone on the radio I looked over and it was you doing the talking". That whole time while flying he realized that are 5 minutes it took to get to are house is 20 minutes by car ( 30 mins by VW rabbit Diesel) . He was very fascinated with it and at one time wanted to fly as bad as I did and gave up on that dream because he didn't want to fly for a living. He said someday I will have to go and do it! But it was awesome to talk during the car ride home about why flying is so amazing and hear someone else express feeling towards it.

Speaking of that I have been reading a book!
Called A Gift Of Wings by Richard Bach
It is such a great book!
Every Pilot should read it!!

Not to much luck on a job. Been doing odd stuff here and there for some cash. So not to bad.

Here is a nice shot of the t-craft
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343275048.276531.jpg

Not sure if u can see it I'm using tapatalk on my iPhone.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343274948.576925.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343274948.576925.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 145
Get guys! Well I went to an open house for the Michigan Institute of Aviation Technology. It is a great school you get your a+p and life time training in the field you can always come back and receive additional training . I applied And was very impressed withy he school the staff.

Nothing much has been going on lately. I got a part time job working with a guy who takes British MGBs and puts v8s in them. I been flying about 2 hours a month.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352035273.696555.jpg

hey Fellas
well things have been going pretty smooth for me. I met a young flight instructor about 3 months ago and we have become pretty good friends. He has offered to take me up flying when ever I wanted to hit the sky's. I have gotten some good tail wheel time with Him and also complex.
Senior year has slipped by pretty fast!..I graduate in may!

my plans for the future are as follows

1. Go to MIAT get A&P spend the next 20 months doing that after I grad then start my career in aviation

2. My life long dream IS ALASKA! after I get out of school (high school) head to Alaska. after all I do have family up there. I would like to find A job working at a camp or flight school or what ever opportunity I can find. I would get up there early june! MIAT doesn't start till late August. so if it doesn't go good up the in those 2 months or I can start later in the year and fall back on that. I Know that I have some time now to make the decision And network get my name up there and get things lined up.

I also know that being young and ill be 19 when I grad there is a lot of opportunity out there if you seek it.
we all know how life is things happen and dreams slip away!
I dont want my goals to become the dreams of a young man that never happened.

I really dont have much holding me down right now.
For being young I feel I have a good start and resume.

Im just sorting out some thoughts here and
your opinions and thoughts or criticism will be a big help.

hey Fellas
well things have been going pretty smooth for me. I met a young flight instructor about 3 months ago and we have become pretty good friends. He has offered to take me up flying when ever I wanted to hit the sky's. I have gotten some good tail wheel time with Him and also complex.
Senior year has slipped by pretty fast!..I graduate in may!

my plans for the future are as follows

1. Go to MIAT get A&P spend the next 20 months doing that after I grad then start my career in aviation

2. My life long dream IS ALASKA! after I get out of school (high school) head to Alaska. after all I do have family up there. I would like to find A job working at a camp or flight school or what ever opportunity I can find. I would get up there early june! MIAT doesn't start till late August. so if it doesn't go good up the in those 2 months or I can start later in the year and fall back on that. I Know that I have some time now to make the decision And network get my name up there and get things lined up.

I also know that being young and ill be 19 when I grad there is a lot of opportunity out there if you seek it.
we all know how life is things happen and dreams slip away!
I dont want my goals to become the dreams of a young man that never happened.

I really dont have much holding me down right now.
For being young I feel I have a good start and resume.

Im just sorting out some thoughts here and
your opinions and thoughts or criticism will be a big help.

What's to say....... Keep up the good work! With continued effort and determination, you CAN (and WILL) make your dreams a reality.

I am truly impressed with what you have accomplished and your drive to be successful. I wish more people were like you. There's no doubt you will do well. Just believe in yourself and make it happen. The world belongs to those who hustle, and you've definitely got that figured out.

Alaska is a great place to work as an A&P I have several friends from there or who are wanting to work there. There are a lot of internship opportunities in Alaska if you search for them before you get your A&P. PM me if you want any suggestions. Also Roger Roger works up in Alaska he would be a great source of information I think.

Keep following your dreams. This is one of the most exciting industries to be in.:)

Back