So.....whats the word?

I'm all for helping put something together in ATL. There are a good many hotels that we could try to plan stuff around...and if we can plan it in the fall, perhaps have a JC trip to Athens, GA for tailgating at UGA game ;)

and I'm def up for a Network JC this year, that weekend UGA is at Tennessee so it'll be on TV and I hadn't planned to go to that game anyways.

I believe Atlanta is a great location for a JC get together. Air travel is great and there are a ton of nice hotels that can be gotten for a reasonable rate. I might suggest that you try to do it from 4-6 months from the dates of the official JC Conference in Las Vegas so they aren't too close together.

Joe

ATL really wouldn't work for NJC.

A meet 'n greet, absolutely. But NJC? Not so much.

Don't be hatin' on the ATL, DT...We'll go all Southern on you...could we have a War of JC Aggression on here? (I keed, I keed)

ATL is fun, but it wouldn't work, trust me! :) Have you been to a JC event?

ATL is fun, but it wouldn't work, trust me! :) Have you been to a JC event?

I'm going to be at this years! Gotta see what all the hub-bub is about...just got cross the fingers that QX doesn't say at the end of the summer that dreaded F word.

Hell, I even managed to talk to the GF into coming and she typically frowns at the idea of going to "pilot's night out"

October 8 or 9....Bellagio...we were able to get the suite for the same price for both saturday and sunday, so i booked both dates for now...we are thinking sunday for the networking event but now that we have a saturday suite for a decent price...we're thinking we could do something saturday too. :)

AWESOME. Time to turn in the vacation request!!!! Can't wait!

Are there many under-21 kids that show? I don't wanna be the only one who can't go to the clubs...(That's what NJC is all about, right??) :p

Are there many under-21 kids that show? I don't wanna be the only one who can't go to the clubs...(That's what NJC is all about, right??) :p

Just come for the networking event at least... Not everyone goes to clubs and there is stuff to do under 21 anyway.

SurferLucas said:
Hell, I even managed to talk to the GF into coming
The last thing I want is a bunch of drunk pilots coming up to my gf with "Hi, I fly airplanes." ;)

Flyeagle111 said:
Me and a couple friends were 19 when we went last year. I only went to the networking event, but there was still plenty of other things I could have gone to had I been able to make it out a day earlier.

Ask Doug what happens when he goes to Vegas with a 19 year old. You will have a blast, trust me!

Back