So.....whats the word?

October 8 or 9....Bellagio...we were able to get the suite for the same price for both saturday and sunday, so i booked both dates for now...we are thinking sunday for the networking event but now that we have a saturday suite for a decent price...we're thinking we could do something saturday too. :)

Might be time to rename this particular forum. NetworkJC2010 is so...well...2010! :pirate:

October 8 or 9....Bellagio...we were able to get the suite for the same price for both saturday and sunday, so i booked both dates for now...we are thinking sunday for the networking event but now that we have a saturday suite for a decent price...we're thinking we could do something saturday too. :)

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so will we get the good rate from THurs till TUes?

The good rate? for the suite? you could try it...we only got Sat/Sun and unless you want us to get the suite earlier or keep it longer, expect to pitch in $900 for the added nights. HAHA :)

As far as hotels go....keep in mind, we're going old school circa 2008ish....we're not getting a group rate, so getting your own hotel room at a good or great rate will depend on when you shop and book.

If you find a good hotel rate, by all means, please let us all know....everyone will appreciate it!

It may not be the fanciest, but the Imperial Palace across the street has some sweet deals in the $30-40 range usually. I suspect we'll end up there or the Rio.

Go imperial...cuz Rio just means a cab ride of $10 or higher :p

remember the further you are from walking...the higher the cab cost...

cheap room + cab cost will eventually equal hotel room nearby + free walk :p

The good rate? for the suite? you could try it...we only got Sat/Sun and unless you want us to get the suite earlier or keep it longer, expect to pitch in $900 for the added nights. HAHA :)

As far as hotels go....keep in mind, we're going old school circa 2008ish....we're not getting a group rate, so getting your own hotel room at a good or great rate will depend on when you shop and book.

If you find a good hotel rate, by all means, please let us all know....everyone will appreciate it!

Old school 2008? How bout we go old school 2004!

I'll be going to Vegas the weekend of Nov 4th for my 21st birthday if anyone is taking suggestions for dates :)

Oh and
[YT]2WNrx2jq184[/YT]

Do you know the current rates for rooms at the bellagio? We stayed there a night after NJC10 and I think it was just over a 180 for a nicer room. Just curious...

We should do a JCNetwork East... And have it somewhere in Florida, or in Atlanta, or heck even in TN... you know you want to!

I'm all for helping put something together in ATL. There are a good many hotels that we could try to plan stuff around...and if we can plan it in the fall, perhaps have a JC trip to Athens, GA for tailgating at UGA game ;)

and I'm def up for a Network JC this year, that weekend UGA is at Tennessee so it'll be on TV and I hadn't planned to go to that game anyways.

Back