So.....whats the word?

So it is confirmed for the Bellagio? I want to make reservations for airline and hotel, and I want to stay in the same hotel that the main event is as well as where everyone is staying (if they are the same).

So it is confirmed for the Bellagio? I want to make reservations for airline and hotel, and I want to stay in the same hotel that the main event is as well as where everyone is staying (if they are the same).
yes, it's confirmed.

If all goes according to plan, Doug and I will be staying at the Cosmopolitan :)

Why not get hotels at the same place as last year?
you're more than welcome to stay at the Palms or anywhere you like.

We're not getting group rates because we have to acquire meeting space (which we're not using this year) or guarantee over 100 rooms sold and we can't guarantee that.

so where ever you'd like to stay, is your choice :)

So I talked to the GF and it seems I'll be making it out to this NJC again! Whew!

But I'm a little confused. Is the event going to be on a sat/sun and not like before on a sun-tues? I'm thinking of doing a car too since I can get one out the door for 2-3 days for less than 60 bucks!

The event is going to be on a Sunday night (one night)...I booked Saturday just cuz the rate was a good deal and just in case anyone wants to use it for event related purposes on saturday. we might not keep the saturday booking.

The event is going to be on a Sunday night (one night)...I booked Saturday just cuz the rate was a good deal and just in case anyone wants to use it for event related purposes on saturday. we might not keep the saturday booking.

Got it!

So I take it this NJC is going to be more like the last NJC I was at ('09)? More hanging out, less structured events?

As it should be. NJC really has more to do with trying to get juxtapilot hammered in short order as opposed to anything else.

:)

October 8 or 9....Bellagio...we were able to get the suite for the same price for both saturday and sunday, so i booked both dates for now...we are thinking sunday for the networking event but now that we have a saturday suite for a decent price...we're thinking we could do something saturday too. :)

Back