AirTran 717 new paintjob

Skillet

717 painted up in Atlanta Falcon colors - sweet.

Attachments

• Falcon1.1.jpg
    Falcon1.1.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 421
  • Falcon1.2.jpg
    Falcon1.2.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 318
  • Falcon1.3.jpg
    Falcon1.3.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 398
That is still a sweeeet lookin airplane...I wish the Univ of Georgia could talk AirTran into painting one up...:)

Funny you say that...when Horizon painted the CRJ 700's in the college colors a couple of years ago...the college's wanted Horizon to pay them to put their logo's on the airplanes.

It was really just a way to promote the colleges of the PacNW in the Horizon system...and Horizon was going to have to paint the airplanes anyways (coming from Frontier flying).

wouldn't a University (or any other business) want the free advertising? I think it looks awesome!

That's what we all thought when Horizon announced they were going to talk to the respective universities about the "free" advertising. It seemed to take some of our managers by surprise when UW and U of O wanted us to pay them for the rights...Boise State on the other hand, was beyond happy about there upcoming Q400 (to be displayed soon).

I prefer having Elton John on the side of my Airtran aircraft.

I dunno, putting Elton John's face on the side of a long white cylindrical object is a little cliche.

I can't say I really like the Falcon's paint scheme. Then again, the NFL planes Airways has painted up took a bit of time to grow on me.

I dunno, putting Elton John's face on the side of a long white cylindrical object is a little cliche.

I can't say I really like the Falcon's paint scheme. Then again, the NFL planes Airways has painted up took a bit of time to grow on me.
I see the Eagle plane in airways paint and I must say I like it a lot! I hate the Eagles but the paint job is right on. Now if we can find a Raider plane things would be grrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

Back