Male Flight Attendants & Gay

It was a joke cause you an Kat hang out with "The Do" more now that I'm in school!

Dude, you're never in the neighbo and I'm rarely south of Shea unless I'm getting my hair cut! :)

You know's I've got mad props for my PHX peeps man!

Depends if you've got a non-obnoxiously sized signature line!

i don't know what it is that attracts gay males to the job, but at our company it seems like almost all the male fas are straight. Out of all the male fas in my base, only two are flamboyantly gay... The rest i know are either married or obviously straight.

p a r i s ?????

This is a good site to find out if your young budding Flight Attendant-in-training is gay: look at their CD collection. If there are more than 3 from this list, it is time to take action!

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

It scares me that there are people out there like this. The best part is they list "Britney Spears" and put in () "kissed madonna." OH, the horror!

As it's no secret, what is it about this industry that attracts the average gay male? I'm sure we're about the same as others...probably about 90% of our male FA's are gay. Is it the lifestyle? The chance to meet other gay male's? Just curious.

It's all the hot pilots...rolls eyes. lol

As it's no secret, what is it about this industry that attracts the average gay male? I'm sure we're about the same as others...probably about 90% of our male FA's are gay. Is it the lifestyle? The chance to meet other gay male's? Just curious.

Wait... WHICH company do you work for again? And are they hiring?

Dude, you're never in the neighbo and I'm rarely south of Shea unless I'm getting my hair cut! :)

You know's I've got mad props for my PHX peeps man!

So you were really slumming it when you came out last week to Indian School...dayyymn!! lol.

If I'm going to have a guy FA, I'd actually prefer that he were gay. Like someone said, the straight ones will make it known within the first part of any new conversation, and then they go out of their way the whole trip to tell us how many girls they've "banged" and how they got 4 sets of "digits" on the overnight. It also seems to me that in an effort to be looked at as a man's man, they also they have to refer to sex, women, boobs, and vaginas in the most vulgar/obscure terms possible.

Also, I can't believe theres a gay FA thread without one mention of Pam Ann

If I'm going to have a guy FA, I'd actually prefer that he were gay. Like someone said, the straight ones will make it known within the first part of any new conversation, and then they go out of their way the whole trip to tell us how many girls they've "banged" and how they got 4 sets of "digits" on the overnight. It also seems to me that in an effort to be looked at as a man's man, they also they have to refer to sex, women, boobs, and vaginas in the most vulgar/obscure terms possible.

You know, it's not a universal truth, but the description certainly matches a lot of flight attendants that I've worked with.

"Yeah yeah, I know had a loooooot of fun in new hire school and had an amazing time with all of the young, nubile neophytes, but can a brother get a coffee in a pilot cup?" :)

Back