Male Flight Attendants & Gay

Yeah, especially when they were dating when they bid the line together and now are split up.

Draaa-mmaaa!

LOL!! I meant it more in the line of male pax who prefer their FAs female so they have something to "entertain" them during the flight. :D

Now that's just silly. Really?

I learned a new gag from a captain the other day that you can use to mess with homophobic cockpit crewmembers.

During the approach, when they have their hand resting on the thrust levers, just gently lay your hands on top of theirs. Then in your lispiest, sing-songiest voice, say, "Coupled Approoooach."

:laff:

Oh snap that's good. . .

I don't know what it is that attracts gay males to the job, but at our company it seems like almost all the male FAs are straight. Out of all the male FAs in my base, only two are flamboyantly gay... the rest I know are either married or obviously straight.

Now that's just silly. Really?

I learned a new gag from a captain the other day that you can use to mess with homophobic cockpit crewmembers.

During the approach, when they have their hand resting on the thrust levers, just gently lay your hands on top of theirs. Then in your lispiest, sing-songiest voice, say, "Coupled Approoooach."

:laff:

Oh my god that is Fing awesome. I am going to use that.

I love, love, LOVE going out on my overnights with gay FA's. We get to enjoy the scenery together and they keep the slimeballs away from me.

My favorite FA is as married as he can get to a TSA guy. He tells me that when a hot guy walks through security, he shouts, "Man check!"

I think Spira is right about the friendly, outgoing, customer service aspects of the job. Seems like every homosexual I know (even the "not obvious ones") is friendly, outgoing, charming, and instantly endearing. Must be why the pax absolutely LOVE them!

• hag :)

I hang out with Max on occasion and he's never come on to me!

He is, of course, lightly enamored of our Cuban friend, but just ever so slightly.

When you see one women naked you would like to see them all, wouldn't it be the same with a guy?:panic:

Not to be vulgar, but no...every penis is different. And the look and shape all really are determined by the size of the head or how well the cut was done.

Some are "hung" in that they're a pretty good size when flacid, others are more "growers, and not showers." Some are "low hangers" some just don't hang that much at all.

I don't know the female anatomy well enough to make the same comparison.

We all got the same thing, only real diff is the color and the size, really..

okay I'm not drunk enough to read your statement:) Hung well at noon that's my motto.

...you must be in highschool, or better yet Jr high because your jokes are sophomoric at best.

Plus, I fail to undestand how the idea of a naked human body, even that of a human male is somehow disgusting to a mature male supposed heterosexual.

Grow up!

Back