AS posting

lol yeah I know that. How is the interview process etc. I applied and heard back that they will let me know about an interview soon

I submitted an application as well but haven’t heard anything. May I ask what they said? Did someone from HR say they’ll be scheduling you for an interview?

I submitted an application as well but haven’t heard anything. May I ask what they said? Did someone from HR say they’ll be scheduling you for an interview?
They said that they would be looking at applications next week, and that if they wanted to move forward, they would contact people

If they are aiming for mid January, do we think we should hear something by the end of next week?

I got an email from the Alaska HR apologizing for not communicating and saying "We are in a holding pattern". I assume this Hawaiian deal may have thrown a wrench into their staffing plan until they have clear guidance from above.

I got an email from the Alaska HR apologizing for not communicating and saying "We are in a holding pattern". I assume this Hawaiian deal may have thrown a wrench into their staffing plan until they have clear guidance from above.
That is my guess unfortunately. But then again, I bet a number of the Hawaiian guys won't want to move to Seattle so may be some hiring in the future.

I don’t think anything having to do with Hawaiian is relevant to this current posting, except maybe them taking a little time to field questions from the dx group.

That said, if you have your sights set on Seattle, I would expect a LOT of hiring if and when this acquisition goes through.

Alaska Airlines is pathetic! Been trying to get on with them for years!!! Same old song & dance, they only want youngsters! Come on Alaska!

Back