Republic Dispatch Apprentice Posting

Great opportunity - Indy is not very expensive, and is doable on Republic pay if you are smart.
For what it's worth, anyone going should plan on applying for majors anyway. Don't wait two years, even if you have to pay back training. You'll make that up in a matter of months at a major.

Can a 22yr old whom just acquired their license apply for this position or would they have to wait till their 23rd B-DAY? Not too many programs like this around so I'm just curious how it works.

Can a 22yr old whom just acquired their license apply for this position or would they have to wait till their 23rd B-DAY? Not too many programs like this around so I'm just curious how it works.

I believe this program is just for people who don’t have a license yet. Republic pays them to get their license and then they have a two-year commitment. So - as you already have your license - it wouldn’t be for you.

If you’re not 23 yet you could look at applying there in other roles in their NOC such as crew scheduler, or just hold out until you’re about to turn 23 and then apply for any dispatcher jobs that you see (this is what I’d recommend.) I wouldn’t apply to other airline roles unless it’s with a major. Admittedly - I do hate crew scheduling.

Back